Season 3 Episode 4

The Walking Dead

Season 3

Episode 4

Ring Around The Walker

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“What about Pete?” asks Bob, and David shakes his head. Gwen runs and kisses Ian as Anthony says “Of course you’d agree with Ian.” Then, Shane gets bit and Hannah stabs him in the head. “Shane, Katherine, and I are the last one’s left” she says as it cuts to the others outside. “Someone’s letting them in” says William as they stare at a broken window. “Someone’s trying to hurt us” Anthony says. “Only question is” says William. “Who?”

       Gwen lied next to Ian, staring at him. He opened his eyes and asked “Are you watching me sleep?” “I’m just happy you’re alive” she said. Ian smiled and began kissing her, but the door opened. “Gwen, I need you” said Anthony at the door. Gwen broke from Ian and followed Anthony. Ian looked shocked.

        “What?” Gwen asked as they walked outside. “I need you to help fix the hole in the gate” Anthony said. He grabbed a pile of boards and they started covering the hole. “So” said Anthony. “You and Ian are going strong?” “Yeah” said Gwen. “He just seems special.” “Sorry about breaking your little kissy time” Anthony said. “It’s fine” she said. “He’s probably going to be asleep by the time I get back.” However, from the second floor window, Ian was watching them, checking to see what they were doing.

           “Bro” said Terry, walking to the door. “It’s almost mid-night. I’m on watch tonight and I think you should go to sleep. You’re sick and you look tired.” “I feel fine” said Ian. “You don’t think Gwen would ever cheat on me, right?” “Of course not” said Terry. “She loves you.” “I don’t know” said Ian. “She’s always around Anthony.” “They’re best friends” said Terry. “Don’t sweat it.” He walked off, and Ian took his advice.

          Anthony and Gwen soon finished the gate and they all went to bed. At the appropriate time, another hole was cut into the fence. A man stood there, and then got an idea. He started making loud noises, and these noises caused a heard to arrive at the museum.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

         The next morning, Ted walked outside to see the hole in the fence and two walkers squeezing through. “NO” he shouted. William heard and ran outside and they both stabbed the walkers. They grabbed the cut part of the fence and tied it back, covering the hole.

         “What happened?” Carly asked as they all ran out. “Another hole’s in the fence” said William. Then, they heard thousands of steps. “What’s that?” asked Riley, looking afraid. Anthony looked around and then said “Oh Christ.”

         There were thousands of walkers emerging from the forest and the road. They all pressed against the fence and started growling and reaching in. “How did they get here so fast?” asked Ian. “It must’ve been building for a few days” said Anthony. “There weren’t these many walkers when we were stuck in the woods” said David. “There were a lot in the sewers” said Tyler. “But, I doubt they were able to climb out.