4x10

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 10

Reunion

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We can’t get married” Nikki says to William as Carly looks on. “We’re in the apocalypse, and he’s dead” William says to Carly before shouting “I FEEL FINE.” “We should go around” William says as Gwen looks out of the window and says “Where are you”, and William and the others drive off.

            A young boy sat with his father in the waiting room of a hospital. Suddenly, a doctor emerged from an adjoining door, an d his father stood up. “There were complications” said the doctor. “But, your wife is alive, and you have a beautiful baby girl.” The father smiled before looking at the boy and saying “You here that William. You have a baby sister.” William looked at his father, but looked away, looking angry. “Let’s go see mommy” said his father, picking William up and walking off.

             They walked into a white room and saw a woman with long dark hair holding a baby in her arms. She and the father kissed, before she said “William, this is your sister, Carly. Do you want to hold her?” William looked at the baby who was smiling, but he shook his head. “Come on William” said his father. “Hold your baby sister.” “No” he said. “I don’t want a sister. I don’t want her.” “Well, you have her” said his father. “I don’t want to be mean, but that is your sister and you are going to be kind to her.” William shook his head, turned on his heel, and ran off. “WILLIAM” the father shouted, and the baby started to cry.

              William sat outside of the hospital, with his arms clenched around his legs. Suddenly, his father and the doctor appeared. “William, come” said his father. William ignored him and just stared ahead. The doctor sat next to him and said “I understand that you might have wanted a brother, but you can’t control what you want. You have to get what you get, and you have to care for it, and you have a baby sister, and you have to take care of her. Do you understand me?” William looked at the doctor and then at his father, and nodded.

               A few nights later, William slept in his warm bed, and was very peaceful. Suddenly, there was a loud cry from his sister, and his eyes shot opened. He could see his parent’s shadows in the hall, and he looked enraged. He stood up, and looked outside, before slamming the door shut. He climbed back into his bed and placed his head on his pillow. He could still hear Carly’s cries coming from the room down the hall.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

               Gwen sat alone in the room, and stared at the fire she made. It was low so that walkers couldn’t see it, but she was freezing. She through another log onto the fire, but she could barely keep warm. “Come on Anthony” she said to the fire. “Come on. Please get here now.”

                 William and the others pulled over in the middle of the road. “We should stop for the night” he said. “Why?” Sam asked. “Because by the time we get halfway to the warehouse we’ll run out of fuel” said William. “In the morning we can look for some fuel.” “There could be walkers in those woods” said Sam. “Well, we fight ‘em off” said David. “Then we get in the car and leave.” “Okay” said Sam, feeling a little doubtful.