6x02

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 2

How We Die

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Joseph’s still alive” Jason says, as Sam runs down the highway. “We saw something by the wall” Hannah says, as Anthony says “We’re going on a run.” Terry stares at a family picture, and begins to cry, as Anthony says “He’ll be alright.” “I feel like the baby is coming soon” Sherri says, as Jonathan kisses her. Ben is bitten, as the group run into the store. “We’re good” says a man with a mustache. Anthony then shoots Ben in the head, as the man says “Holy”, but walkers bang on the doors.

           Jason and Anthony walked down a road in Philadelphia, looking at the ground. Jason looked at Anthony, who had a solemn look on his face. “Are you still upset?” Jason asked. Anthony looked at him, and said “Its been a year since this thing started, and no one has come to help us. Yeah, I’m sad.”

            Anthony looked away, as Jason said “You’ll be alright. We all will be. Sam will live, I’ll live, Gwen will live, you will live.” Anthony looked back at him, and said “You’ve been extra positive ever since Christmas.” Jason smiled, and said “I had a burden to keep my group alive from a crazy madman, but he died that day. Yeah, I think I’ll be positive for a while.”

             Anthony smiled, and said “I’m not used to positive people anymore.” “Well” Jason said. “You’ll get used to it.” Suddenly, William emerged from around the corner, followed by Hannah. They both had worried expressions on their faces. “Good, you guys are okay” William said. Anthony and Jason looked confused, and then they saw blood on William and Hannah. “What happened?” Anthony asked, drawing his gun. “We found something” said Hannah. “Something bad.” “Come on” William said. He turned and started walking off, and Anthony and Jason followed them both.

               They walked for two blocks, before they arrived on a deserted road with one truck on it. A walker struggled underneath of it, and Hannah stabbed it with her sword. “Guys, what is it?” Jason asked. William pointed at the truck, and asked “Does that look familiar to you?” Anthony looked confused, but Jason gasped.

             “Are you sure?” he asked. “We weren’t” said Hannah. “Until we found this” and she held out a picture to them both. It was a picture of two teenagers, one looking like a younger Sherri, the other, a younger Joseph Morris. “Oh my God” Anthony said. “Joseph’s alive” William said. The four then looked around, wondering if Joseph Morris was with them at that moment.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

               The horde stood outside of a gray door, and continued to bang on it. The walkers were covered in blood, and they looked like they would tear anything apart. Their growls were very loud, which made the group inside of the store nervous.

                “Who are you?” Adam asked, aiming his gun at the two men. “Don’t shoot” said the dark man. “I’m Henry.” “And I’m Joseph” sad the other man. Jason had a fire in his eyes, and he looked like he was about to tear the man apart. He drew a hatchet and began to walk over, but William grabbed him and said “Jason, that’s not Joseph.” “Yes I am” said this Joseph, and Jason broke away and jumped forward, but Henry hit him with the butt of his gun. “HEY” William shouted, aiming his gun.