Season 3 Finale

The Walking Dead

Season 3

Episode 13

Nevermore

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I’m pregnant” Rebecca says with a smile. “Welcome To Arrington” says Thomas Crane. “It’s a museum” Anthony says. Sam shoots Thomas as Anthony throws him to the walkers. “To infinity and beyond” says John. Harry Kane and George Manson stare at Thomas’s will, looking happy. A shadow pulls the window off as Anthony says “Someone’s trying to hurt us.” “It’s Sam” Anthony says, suspecting his son. Then, Gwen sees Harry Kane and she carves the message into the tree. She is then hit as Anthony says “Three of our people are missing.” David is hit on the head and Peter is hit with a gun. “We’re gonna kill you” Harry says. “You’re gonna prepare for us.” There’s an army of walkers and tanks as Harry says “Thomas would be proud.” Then the store blows up as Harry lifts his face, looking murderous.

      The large army of soldiers looked at Harry Kane, who stared at them all. “Unfortunately” he said. “Last night, Anthony Freed murdered George Manson in cold blood. Therefore, today, we are going to the museum and we are gonna blow them up.”

      Anthony stood in front of the others. “I killed George Manson” he said. “I blew him up. So, I’m sure that Harry will be coming with his army soon. We have to set up defense right now. If we wait any longer, we could all pay the price.”

       “We have guns, walkers, tanks, and soldiers” Harry said. “Not only that, but we have three of their own, and we’re going to kill them right in front of them. Today is judgment day. We will kill our enemies, and we will finally continue the peace we had before we met Anthony Freed and his group of misfits.”

        “We’ve got guns and grenades” said Anthony. “We’ve dealt with Arrington before, but Harry isn’t like Thomas. He’s a large threat. They have walkers and an army, but we have the brains. We are smarter than them all, and we’ll use that to our advantage. We are going to defend our own. We’re going to defend this place. We are going to defend our home.”

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

        They all stared at Anthony, looking frightened. “So, do we just wait?” asked Terry. “No” said Anthony. “We head to Arrington and we attack. They wont see it coming. They may have more people, and we might have to retreat, but hopefully we can defeat them when we attack first. Now, everybody, get what you need, but keep it light. We meet back here in ten minutes, and you’ll get a rifle, shotgun, or machine gun. Let’s go.”

        Anthony walked to his room, where he saw Sam packing ammo for his pistol and a very sharp knife. “You alright?” Anthony asked. Sam nodded, but didn’t look at his father. Anthony walked over, crouched down, and asked “What’s up?” Sam looked up at him and said “Stop acting like we’re gonna die, Dad. We’ll make it, all of us. We’ll save Gwen, Pete, and Dave.”

        Sam looked down at his pack, and Anthony said “You’re mad that I suspected you.” Sam looked up at him and said “Me, of all people, was who you and Gwen suspected. You had her sleep in our room so you could make sure I didn’t do anything. I’m your son, and I only brutally killed that walker because it almost took the last member of my family, the last one. They already took my aunt, my mom, my” but he stopped. Anthony looked at him and said “You know about the baby.”