8x08

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 8

Crossed

Previously on WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"We need people to support us" Jarrod says, as the group walks down a road. "NO" Heather shouts, as her brother is killed by walkers. "It was just like when Aiden" she says, as she cries into Andrew's chest. "Molly's pregnant" William says, as he and Molly kiss. "My dad's alive" Heather says, looking at her father's wallet. Men charge through the gates, as many are killed. "What happened?" Terry asks, as William points at the word Call. The herd starts to head into the woods, as the rest of the group runs off.

There was heavy breathing, as four pairs of feet ran through the trees. Hannah sliced an approaching walker in half, as Sam led the other three through the trees. "We need to find someplace to hide from them" Hannah says, as Jarrod pushed a walker out of the way. "There's a town up ahead" said Sam. "We can hide somewhere there." "The herd will come right through to us" said Jarrod. "I know" said Sam. "But, it's the best we can do." The four ran faster, as men emerged from behind trees, watching them.

Andrew sat behind the wheel of the car, as Jason looked outside. "Do you see them?" Andrew asked. "No" said Jason. "They most likely got out of there, but the herd is right behind them." Andrew took a deep breath, as Jason said "Keep driving. I'm gonna try to get their attention." "Be careful" said Andrew. Jason nodded, as he opened the door and jumped out of the car.

He shot into the air and shouted "HEY." Some walkers turned, but only a few. Jason continued firing into the air, as Andrew watched, when suddenly, Jason went down. Andrew looked ahead and saw a dozen men with rifles in the road. "DON'T MOVE" one shouted, as Andrew saw walkers headed to Jason, who was bleeding from his leg.

"WATCH HIM DIE" a man shouted. Andrew stared at the man, and his eyes widened in shock. He recognized the man, and he had thought this man was dead. Suddenly, several walkers walked in front of the car, and this gave Andrew the opportunity to jump out and run for Jason.

The walkers went for the men, as Andrew shot a few walkers down that were close to Jason. He helped Jason to his feet, before the two went off into the trees. The men shot a few walkers down, before they turned and ran off. The large group surrounded the empty car, looking to see if there was anything inside to eat.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

Several men picked up the dead bodies and threw them into a fire. William stabbed a man in the head to keep him from reanimating. Hector checked on Vivian's wound. "You should be fine" he said, as he went to check on other victims.

Terry helped her up and walked her into their room, as Aaron looked around at all the damage. Ted was throwing bodies into fire, as William kept stabbing them. Aaron looked at all of this carnage, and felt tears at his eyes.

Adam sat with Penny, as he said "I'm so glad you're okay." "I'm happy to be okay" she said, kissing him. Adam looked over at Nick, who was stabbing people in the head, and he felt sickened by this. "Hey" said Penny. "He's doing the right thing." Adam nodded, but said "I never thought that I'd see my own boy stab people in the head. I never thought I'd see my sister go, or my brother-in-law, and I never thought I'd lose my wife." He looked down, as Penny held him in her arms. "It's okay Adam" she said. "It's okay. You're allowed to feel this way. Blame the goddamn world. Don't blame anything else." He nodded, as a tears fell from his eye.