6x04

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 4

We Come Upon

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Joseph’s alive” William says, as Sam stabs Joseph and shoots Henry. “I’m a murderer” he cries, putting his head against his father. “WALKERS” Terry shouts, as the group shoots at the invading walkers. The Doctor is bitten, as the news broadcast says “An infection has spread.” “The baby’s coming soon” says the Doctor, as Jason says “We have to do full body checks for infection.”

         Anthony stood in a brown, wooden room, next to Gwen. “Guys, welcome back” said Jason, entering the room. He sighed, before saying “Are you ready for your inspection?” Anthony looked at Gwen, who had a red face, filled with anger. “Jason, I can assure you, Gwen is not bitten” said Anthony. “You can do your inspection on me, ‘cause I was attacked by walkers, but she wasn’t.”

        Jason looked at Anthony, sighed, and said “You could be lying.” “I’m not” said Anthony, looking at Jason. Jason looked at him, and simply said “I can’t take that chance.” Anthony looked angry, before Gwen said “It’s okay Anthony. It’ll be quick.” Anthony nodded, before Jason said “Well, come on. Drop ‘em.”

          Anthony and Gwen walked into the street of Melville a few minutes later, feeling violated. “I still don’t like that” said Gwen. “Don’t worry, okay” Anthony said. “It’ll definitely stop soon.” “It better” said Gwen, facing Anthony. “Whenever I’m in there, I feel like there are cameras watching.” “I helped make the room” said Anthony. “There are no cameras.” Gwen smiled, before she kissed Anthony and said “I look good on tape” before walking off.

           Suddenly, Anthony saw Jason approaching. “Look” he said. “You know I don’t want to do these inspections, right?” “I know” said Anthony. “I’m just not comfortable with you looking at me and my girlfriend, well, naked.” “I don’t like it either” said Jason. “But, it’s what needs to be done. At least, for a while.” “Okay” said Anthony. As he began to walk off, Jason said “We have to go out there, and we have to find him, and kill him. Gather a team together, okay?” Jason then walked off, as Anthony sighed.

             Sam sat in his room, looking down at his gun. It sat in the palm of his hands, a killing machine. This was what he saw it as now. He would never see it the same again. All it is used for is to kill. He kept thinking about this, and realized that he’ll never be able to see it any other way ever again.

               Anthony walked in, and looked at Sam. “You have to use that thing” said Anthony. “Not just look at it.” “I don’t know if I can anymore” said Sam, not looking at his father. Anthony stepped forward, bent down on one knee, and put a hand on Sam’s shoulder. “That thing right there” said Anthony, looking at the gun. “Has saved your life countless of times. It has saved my life, Gwen’s. Sure, it kills, but it also saves lives. I know that you don’t like to kill, neither do I, but you have to survive. You have to kill, you have to learn to kill, to survive.”