6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 19

Hope

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

Melville burns as Anthony says “Maybe I should just end it all.” “Let the madness begin” Sean says, as Anthony bites into his neck and stabs Billy. “There’s a place up the road” Terry says. “They have a cure.” “Wow” Sam says as they arrive at the sanctuary. “They’re goo sir” says the guard, and the group gasps.

              Anthony stared in front of him, and gasped. “Mr. President” Anthony says. The President of the United States stood before him. He had gray hair, and was growing a beard. “It’s an honor, sir” said Todd. “Yes, it is an honor to meet me” said Mr. President. “Which one of you is the leader, here?” “Me” said Anthony, stepping forward.

               “Well, son” said Mr. President. “I want you guys to come with me.” “Where are we going?” Adam asked. “To an underground bunker a few miles up ahead” said Mr. President. “We have a cure. Are you in?” “Yes” Anthony said. “If there’s a cure, than yes, we’re in.”

                “Anthony, wait” said Gwen. “Can I talk to you?” “What’s there to talk about?” Anthony asked. “Well, Mr. President, I fully respect you” she said. “But, how do we know there really a cure? How do we know it works?” “Well, I’m cured” said Mr. President. “I’ve been cured for a while. You don’t have to come, but you will be cured.” “Gwen” said Anthony. “He’s telling the truth. We can be cured. We can find the others, and we can start a new life.”

                 Gwen looked unsure, as Anthony said “Gwen, it’s real.” Gwen looked up at him, before she said “I trust you.” “Good” said Anthony. “You won’t regret it.” “Does anybody else have any problems?” asked Mr. President. Nobody spoke.

                 “Wonderful” said Mr. President. “Well, come on into the van, and we’ll make our way to the bunker.” Mr. President stepped back and et them all enter the van, before the security guard, shut the doors, and the van drove off.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                    Terry drove the van down the road, as the others sat in the back, not speaking. Vivian looked around at everyone, and saw that they were all searching for things to say. “Oh, Don” Vivian finally said. “Um, Terry and I are engaged.” “Wow” Don said. “That’s fantastic.” “Yeah” said Vivian. “We hope to actually get married at the sanctuary.” “Good” said Don. “They probably have someone their that can perform the wedding.”

                  Suddenly, they heard a noise from the cars engine, and felt it come to a slow halt. “What just happened?” Carly asked. They all jumped out, and saw Terry stomp out. “Something happened to the van” he said. “Move over” Don said. He pulled the hood up, and said “Batteries dead.”