Season 3 Episode 10

The Walking Dead

Season 3

Episode 10

Revelations Of The Night

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Somebody’s trying to hurt us” says Anthony. “Only question is, who?” asks William. “I know who’s sabotaging us” says Anthony. “Sam” and it shows Sam beat the walkers brains in. “I think our relationship just ended” Gwen says as she leaves Ian. “We have to watch Sam” said Anthony. “He’s trying to kill us.”

       There was thunder outside as Anthony stared at Gwen. “How do you know he’s a threat?” Gwen asked. “There was a man we met” said Anthony. “He was attacked and he was hurting me, so he shot him in the chest. I was gonna kill him and put him out of his misery, but Sam said we should leave him to die a painful death. That’s sick.”

      “But, how can you be sure?” asked Gwen. “That’s where I need your help” said Anthony. “I need you to watch his every move. I’ll be watching him, but since I’m the leader, I’ll have other matters to attend to. Then, we can be sure if he’s a threat, or if he’s just a kid that’s having a hard time.”

      “Fine” said Gwen. “But, if he is a threat, how could you sleep next to him?” “I’m on watch with Carly” said Anthony. “Sam’ll be alone, so, maybe you could sleep in there.” Gwen turned pale, but said “Okay. I’ll sleep there tonight.” “Thanks” Anthony said, walking off.

       Gwen walked into Anthony and Sam’s room and saw that Sam was sleeping. So, she lied her sheets down, but stopped as she saw Anthony’s pillow and sheets. She crouched down and lied on the sheets and pressed her head against the pillow. It smelt like Anthony.

       Anthony walked outside and saw Carly with a rifle walking around the perimeter. “Hey” said Anthony. “How’d the ammo search go?” Carly asked. “We didn’t get any” said Anthony. “There was a herd around it.” “That stinks” said Carly with a smile. “Yeah it does” said Anthony.

       “Look” said Carly. “I’m sorry about what I said about Rebecca and you. I was out of line. I just can’t understand how you think your own son is capable of hurting all of us.” “It’s just a theory” said Anthony. “I’ve even thought I slept walk and did it.” Carly chuckled and said “I understand. I just hope you’ll understand that he can’t do such a thing.” As Carly walked off, Anthony said “I hope so, too.”

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

         That morning, Gwen awoke, with her head on Anthony’s pillow. She looked up and jumped. “AHHH” she shouted, as she saw Sam standing over her. “Why are you in my dad’s bed?” Sam asked. “What happened?” asked a voice, as Terry and Ian ran in. “Oh” said Terry. “Awkward.” Ian looked at Sam, and then at Gwen, and then at Anthony’s bed.

       “Of course” said Ian. “You cut me loose just to lump in with Anthony.” “You’re dating my dad” Sam said. “No” said Gwen. “I guess I rolled into his sheets at night.” “Why were you in here, then?” Ian asked. “Anthony wanted me to watch Sam” said Gwen. “He was on watch.” “Whatever” said Ian as he and Terry walked out. Gwen jumped up and said “I won’t roll into his bed again.” She grabbed her things and ran out.