5x06

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 6

After

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

A younger Joseph kisses Sherri as Anthony’s voice asks “Why does Joseph hate you all so much?” Joseph sees Sherri and Christian kiss as Sherri’s voice says “Because Joseph and I were in love.” Joseph sees his parents’ bodies and shouts “NO” before fighting off walkers. Then, a truck appears, and Sherri says “Oh My God. Joseph, is that you” and he nods.

         The truck drove past the walkers as Joseph sat in the back, and looked over at Sherri, who looked guilty. “So” Sherri said. “How are you?” Joseph stared at her, and she looked away. “We’re here” Christian said, as the car turned a corner, revealing a large makeshift wall with several people building it up.

         They all got out as Christian said “We’re trying to make a community. We’re going to call it Melville.” “That’s a little self-centered” said Joseph. “Don’t you think?” Christian stared at him and said “It’s to show that we’re all a family, by sharing the same last name.” “Why don’t we call it Morristown, or something like that?” Joseph asked. “The name is staying” said Sherri.

          Joseph threw her a dirty look as a man jumped down from the wall and walked over. “It’s almost done Christian” he said, before looking at Joseph. “Who’re you?” “Joseph Morris” said Sherri. “A friend of ours from college.” “Jason Myers” said the boy, sticking his hand out. Joseph stared at it, when he suddenly heard growls.

           They looked down the road and saw walkers approaching. They growled as they saw the group, and the men raised their guns, but Joseph said “I got this.” He grabbed a metal bat from the truck and walked down the road, and hit the nearest walker with it. He then hit the next, and the kicked the last one to the ground and squished its head.

            Joseph walked over and shoved the bat into Jason’s outstretched hand and started walking into Melville. Jason threw it to the side, wiped the blood off of his hand, and said “He seems friendly.” They all looked at Joseph, who continued walking into the community, worried about what he could possibly do.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

             Joseph washed the blood off of his face with a rag, before staring at himself in the mirror. He looked out a window and saw the fire with his bloody clothes, and he smirked, knowing he’d never have to wear that again. Suddenly, the door opened, and Sherri appeared.

             “Sorry to bother you” she said, but she saw that he had new clothes out, and she looked away. “Sorry” she said. ‘I didn’t realize you were about to change. Dinner’s ready.” Joseph smiled, and said “It’s fine. I’ll see you out there.” She blushed, and walked out.

             Joseph walked outside, with his new clothes on, and saw the little community of Melville walking around, with their dinner plates and bottles of water, choosing seats. He walked to the chef, who asked “Salad, chicken, steak, what do you want?” “Salad” said Joseph, and the chef gave him a plate of salad. He grabbed a bottle of water and chose a table with the Melville’s, and he sat next to Sherri.