Fun Facts Part 2

Well, I decided to give you guys another quick little group of fun facts that I hope you'll enjoy. 3,2,1 FACTS!!! By the way, SPOILERS!!!!

1. As you all know, season 8 was drastically changed as I was writing it. I wanted to finish this story up, so I had to drastically change this last season. The original idea for season 8 was that the high school would last the entire season, and the group would encounter a new group of cannibals. They were going to be revealed as the rest of Cole's group from season 5, but as you know, this never happened.

2. Sticking with season 8, there are two big things that i regret from the season. One of them was the cutting off of Jason's hand. This was a drastic decision made to amp up the terror of episode 12, but I now really regret it. The second thing is the death of Greg. I am so mad that i killed Greg off. I feel like there could've bern more to explore with him, but I drastically killed him, and I really regret it.

3. Speaking of Jason, he was never going to make it to Survive The Walking Dead. When I had this story planned for 15 seasons, Jason would die in the Season 11 finale after getting bit while on a run. However, when I reduced the series, I changed his death. He was supposed to die in 8x23 in the position of Adam. However, weeks before writing that episode, I decided that I was more interested in Jason's story then Adam's, so I switched the two. Jason and Vivian are now the two characters that were just inches from death in my story.

4. Speaking of Adam, his son Nick was named that by mistake. Before writing Season 5, I had the ideas for Season 6, and of the names Nick and AJ. Well, AJ was originally supposed to be the name of Adam's son, but while writing 5x02, I mixed up the names, and the two names were now put on two different characters. Nick was no longer Adam Junior.

5. My favorite character of the entire series is Anthony Freed. I just feel like his entire story and character was just fantastic. Two of my most favorite episodes are 4x18 "No Going Back" and 7x20 "No Time Left", which are two big Anthony episodes. Writing his death was the hardest thing I have had to do in this series to date. I've sometimes even regretted his death. However, after completing the series, and writing 8x24 "New Tomorrow", I realized that Sam is Anthony, just with a different name. The two have similar leading styles, and do anything to protect the group. The entire last half of Season 8 was used to turn Sam into Anthony, so now, Sam Freed is my favorite character. And, you will see a lot more of him and his story in Survive The Walking Dead.

Bonus Fact: I came up with the title "New Tomorrow" on a train talking to some friends.

Bonus Bonus Fact: The last line of the series is spoken by Daniel Munroe. Read Life As We Know It: The Walking Dead for more on his character.

Survive The Walking Dead Coming Soon.