Update/ New Titles And Descriptions

HOLY I'VE BEEN GONE FOREVER BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes hello. I know a few of you have asked me to update, and I'm very happy that some of you guys really enjoy this story. The reason I haven't been updating is because, well, I lost touch with this story. I haven't updated anything because I was tired of writing, but I've started up again, so I've got to talk to you guys about this. I have really lost touch with this story, and I know it stinks to hear that. I always hate that, but it's true. There is so much I had planned for this story, but I don't want to do it anymore. But, because some of you have asked for more, I want to give you an ending. So, that's what will happen. Season 8 will now be the final season of this story before I move on to another story which I'll talk about another time. I am going to fit the stories that I truly want into this season, and it will all conclude with an epic finale. So, here are the new episode titles and descriptions for season 8:

8x03: Father Know's Best: The group takes their new allies on a run to prepare them for the new world; Sam warms up to a new ally; a new threat is imminent.

8x04: Conquer: As threats collide, the characters face hardships; the new allies must fight to save themselves.

8x05: Call: Safety is not easy as the group must relive their old lives.

8x06: Remember: The group deals with living after deaths of many; William feels lost; Sam questions new allies.

8x07: Duty: A character leads the group to a realization about this new world; new life is discovered.

8x08: Crossed: Paths collide as Heather learns of a possible fallen family members survival.

8x09: Rescue: A character tries to save the life of someone they hold close to them.

8x10: Salvation: The group discovers what could be there safe haven; threats emerge.

8x11: Tot: Life blossoms; possible death hovers over the group:

8x12: Fear (MID-SEASON FINALE): The group faces several casualties; Sam fears for his life; characters lose one another.

8x13: Death And All His Friends: Sam and Heather lose touch with many other characters; William is in a dark place.

8x14: Life And Death: William wonders what life would be like without walkers; group members wish others were back.

8x15: Darkness: As characters collide, salvation is just around the corner.

8x16: TFL: Group members wonder what a home could be like; characters fear that what they think is home is really just a dream.

8x17: 1,825 Days Without Deaths: Love for one another is shown in the group as threats linger nearby.

8x18: Survive: Group members realize that they can survive, as group members face a true threat.

8x19: Forget: William faces difficulties while outside of the walls; a group member goes missing.

8x20: 0 Days Without Deaths: A new threat finally attacks the walls; a herd builds up.

8x21: Annihilation: Sam, after losing friends, leads a group out to defeat a threat; William contemplates.

8x22: Death Is The Next Step: After an accident, a character has a realization about leaving this world; a characters demons go away.

8x23: Misery: An attack is led; battle ensues; characters die; infections are spread.

8x24: Coda (SERIES FINALE): Sam fights his past; a character says goodbye; the final battle ensues; hope is given to the group.

I will continue the story with 8x03 this weekend, and it will all build up to the great finale, which I hope was worth waiting for. BYE!!!!!!