4x04

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 4

Truth Hurts

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

An Arrington soldier growls at Thomas as he smiles at it. “What?” Sam asks as he sees Peter turn. “Anthony Freed” Anthony says, shaking Rick’s hand. “We’ll help you” Rick says. Trevor is then pulled into walkers as Anthony shouts “RUN.” Then, walkers pile against a door as Gwen says “We have to find our friends.” Then, Gwen, Terry and Hannah drive off, looking for the others.

         A walker kneeled on the ground, chewing the head of a dead person. Blood went all over the walker’s body as it hurt several shots. It looked up, and started heading for the sound. There were several shots as the walker continued down the lonely path. However, it turned as it heard the engine of the car, before getting knocked aside by the car.

        Gwen sat in the drivers seat, following the shots. “Do you think it’s them?” Terry asked. “No idea” said Gwen. “But, we’ve got to try.” “Where else could they have gone?” Terry asked. Terry then looked at Hannah and said “We’ll find Bob and the others.” Hannah nodded as the shots got louder.“Oh no” said Gwen, pulling over. A family of three was running down the road, shooting back at walkers. “HELP” the father shouted. “We have to help” said Terry. Gwen stared at the family as they ran towards them, but she said “No, we’re not helping them.” “It’s a family” said Terry. “We have more important matters to get to. Survival of the fittest, remember.” Gwen then backed up before turning down the road and driving off.

         “WAIT” the mother shouted, stabbing an oncoming walker. “They’re gone” said the father. “We have to get to the woods. “AHHHHHHHHH” the wife screamed as a walker bit her neck out. “NO” the father shouted, as a walker jumped on the son. “No” the father said, as a walker jumped on him. Within minutes, the nice family was a family of walkers.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

           “Hold that door” Rick said, as Fred, Carlos, and Daryl held the door back. “What’ll we do?” Fred asks. “We’ve got to find our way out of here” said Anthony, looking out the window and seeing the walker Trevor approaching the house.  “We should’ve shot him in the head” said Anthony. “We shouldn’t have let him become a walker.” “Dad, he got bit” said Sam. “There was nothing we could’ve done.” “We should’ve been more attentive” said Anthony, sitting on the couch. “Maybe we could’ve stopped the infection from spreading.”

               Rick looked back at Anthony and said “Can I talk to you?” Anthony followed Rick into a kitchen and said “What?” “What do you think starts the infection?” Rick asked. “The bite” said Anthony. “Oh god” said Rick. “You need to know about he walkers.” “What do you mean?” Anthony asked, clearly confused. “What about the walkers don’t we know?” “The bite doesn’t make you infected” said Rick. “The infection is air born. We’re all infected.”

             “Wh-what do you mean?” Anthony stuttered. “I’ve seen people get bit. They die and then come back. You’re wrong.” “No, he’s not” Sam, said, walking in. “What?” Anthony asked. “I’ve seen it” said Sam. “It happened to Peter. When we were leaving the museum, I saw him. He wasn’t bit, or anything. He died from the gun shot and then turned.” Anthony crouched down in front of his son and hugged him. He then faced Rick and said “So, no matter how you die, you come back?” “Yes” said Rick. “Oh christ” Anthony said. Anthony’s face filled with anger as he drew his gun and walked out. “GET OUT OF THE WAY” he shouted, pushing Carlos, Fred, and Daryl away from the door. He wrenched it opened and started shooting the walkers. “HELP ME” he shouted, and the others drew their guns and started shooting the walkers. A walker lunged at Sam, and Anthony shouted “DUCK” and Sam did this as Anthony shot the walker.

               Gwen pulled over as Terry and Hannah jumped out. “We should start looking on foot” Terry said. “They could be somewhere in the woods.” “Let’s just make this quick” said Gwen. “I still think it would be better to look in the car.” “We know” said Hannah. “We should just try something else.”

             They walked through the woods quickly, but trying to stay quiet. Suddenly, a walker’s arm went through a tree and clawed at Gwen, but Hannah chopped its arm off. She then jumped behind the tree and swung her sword up, cutting the front of the walker’s head off. “You okay?” Hannah asked. “Yeah” said Gwen. “Good” said Terry. “Because the walkers are coming.”

              A herd of walkers was just looking at them threw the trees. “Run” Hannah said, chopping a walker’s head off and following Gwen and Terry. They ran as fast as they could before jumping into a car and starting the engine. As Gwen drove forward, the walkers stood there. She stopped before driving back, but the walkers were there to. “I guess we won’t find the others” Gwen said. “But, we’ll try.” She then took out her gun, loaded it, and said “Let’s go.”

               Anthony raised his gun and shot another walker. “There’s too many” Daryl said, grabbing a bow from a walker’s eye. “LET’S GO” Anthony said. The group ran back farther into a house before breaking a window and climbing out. “Go, go, go” Jane said as she shot a walker. “There’s more coming” Daryl said, pointing to more walkers emerging from a road. “We have to get out of here” said Rick. “There’s one other thing we can do” said Anthony. “What’s that?” Fred asked. “Stand our ground” Anthony said, loading his gun.

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We have to find the others” Bob says. “We will” says David. “We just have to stay for now.” “NO” Bob shouts, hitting David. “Carly’s sick” said William. “We need to get meds” says Tyler. “We’ll get some” says Bob. “We can look for the others on the way.” There are shots, a scream, and Bob runs away, as a horde follows him.

Find Out What Happens On Episode 5 Of The Walking Dead.