4x14

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 14

Hunted

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“It’s a new world order” says Daniel, as men beat Anthony down. “I’ll come back or you” Gwen says as she hugs William. “Anthony was taken by Daniel Maine” she says to the group as Bob shoots walker Riley. Daniel shoots at the group and shouts “DON’T LET THEM ESCAPE”, before half of his hand is blown off. “Where do we go?” Sam asks, as Anthony says “Some place far away from here.” The group hen drives off, as Daniel says “We’re going hunting tonight.”

           The walkers surrounding the warehouse were very loud as they roamed around and growled. “They must have heard the shots from the other night” said Terry, as they all sit in their cars. “What are we supposed to do now?” asked Kate, as she placed her head on Tyler’s shoulder.

          “We need to find someplace good to live for a while” said Gwen. “We can’t just be on the road anymore.” “We won’t be” said Anthony. “Come on. We better get going if we’re going to find some place to stay.” Then, Anthony pressed on the pedal and they all drove off.

            Anthony stared at the fire as the others slept. Suddenly, he heard footsteps, and he drew his gun and pushed back a bush before he aimed at the trees. William emerged, and said “What’d I ever do to you?” “Sorry” said Anthony. “I’m just on high alert after Daniel and his group.”

           William sat next to Anthony and asked “What was it like in there?” “It was hard” said Anthony. “They beat me all the time, and almost made me eat poop. Then, they cut off my finger, and made me watch a poor girl suffer before Daniel just shot her in the face.” “Well, don’t worry” said William. “We’re done with them.” Anthony nodded, before taking a big yawn. “You should get some rest” said William. “You shouldn’t have to stay up. You deserve some peace for once.” Anthony nodded, before climbing into his car and resting his head against the seat.

            Suddenly, William heard a twig break in the forest. He looked up and stared into the dark trees. He raised his machine gun and walked into the trees. He could hear something in the area, but he didn’t know what. Suddenly, a walker emerge, but William kicked it into a tree and slammed his gun against it, and its brains went all over the tree. William took heavy breaths before looking back into the trees. He didn’t hear anything, so he knew they were alone. He then turned his head to look at the camp, and a shadow past him.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

             Anthony stood next to William, who was telling him about the night before. “Are you sure it wasn’t just a walker?” Anthony asked. “I can’t be sure” said William. “But, I think someone was watching us last night, and I think it was Daniel and his men.” “We can’t worry the others” said Anthony. “We got to keep this quiet. What we need to do now, is find a home.  You with me?” “Of course” said William. “I’m just telling you what I saw.”