5x01 Sneak Peeks

Sneak Peek #1

           Anthony aimed his gun at the trees, and stared at the leaveless branchess that were illuminated by a fire. Suddenly, William emerged, carrying a rabbit in his hand. "I didn't do anything" said William. "Why don't you put that gun down?" "Sorry" said Anthony, as he and William sat in front of a fire. "I'm just afraid." "Afraid of what?" William asks. Anthony looked over at another fire, and saw the rest of the group sitting around it. Anthony looked over at William and said "Other survivors that could hurt all of them."

Sneak Peek #2

           David threw a log into the fire as Tyler had his arm around Kate. "You doing alright?" Tyler asked, looking down at her. Kate looked across the way and looked at Anthony, who had his arm around Gwen and Sam. "I'm just happy they're finally together" says Kate, with a wide smirk, as Tyler kissed her head. "I'm gonna go keep watch" Anthony said, and Gwen nodded. He gave her a quick kiss before walking down the road.

Sneak Peek #3

             Bob sat behind the wheel as the group drove down a long road. "We're almost there guys" Bob said, looking back at them. Anthony stared out the window and saw snowflakes coming down and the sun through the clouds. "You okay?" Gwen asked, putting her arms arond him. "I'm just worried about what we could find in the city" said Anthony. "Guys" said Williams voice. Anthony walked forward and looked out of William's window. "Oh christ" he said. They had just come upon an overpass, and cars blocked their path, but that wasn't what alarmed them. There was a large horde of walkers on the highway below them, and many were coming up the adjoining road that came up to the overpass.

The Walking Dead, 5x01, Safe Haven, Coming Soon!!!