7x14

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 14

Break The Walls

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"I'll tell her" Francis says to Molly, as the two kiss, and Molly holds a knife to her throat. "Let her go" Anthony says, as Spike shoots Gwen, and Anthony carries her to the plant. "Anthony" Spike says with a smile, as Anthony cuts Brock up. "She doesn't want to leave him alone" Jason says, as Hannah stares at Anthony, who is covered in blood.

           Molly sat next to Greg, who silently slept on his bed. Suddenly, his eyes opened, as he looked up at her. "Hey" she said, smiling. "Are you okay?" Greg looked up at her, sighed, and said "Get out." Molly looked confused, as he said again "Get out, now." "Greg, baby" said Molly. "Why?" Greg looked up at her, and said "Because I don't want to see you." Molly looked horrified, as tears swam at her eyes. She stood up, and walked to the door. She turned back and looked at him, before walking out.

            She ran out of the plant, as Sam saw her. "What's going on?" he asked, looking at her. "What's wrong?" She looked at him, with a scared and horrified look, before she grabbed him and threw him against the wall. He smacked his head, as she ran her fingers through her hair. She turned, and saw the gates, before running forward and pulling the gates opened, before running off down the road. Sam lay unconscious.

             Anthony sat in the room, leaning against the wall. The blood was everywhere, and what was left of Brock was packed into bags. He sighed, before standing up, grabbing the bags, and walking out of the room. He walked downstairs and outside, where a dozen walkers came over. He threw Brock's hand at them, and they gladly began to eat.

              Anthony smiled, as he saw Hannah standing across the road, staring at him. He waved, as if everything was normal. "How's your day?" he asked, smiling. She shook her head, as he shrugged. He then threw the bags into the truck, and drove off, as she watched him go.

                Anthony placed the bags at the front of the wall, before running back towards the woods. A man grabbed it, before he screamed. Anthony smiled, when he heard a rustle. Hannah crouched nearby, with her sword at the ready. Anthony scowled, as she looked at him, disappointment written on her face.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                   Carly sat next to Greg, as she replaced a bandage on his cheek. "I'm sorry William did this" she said, as he smiled. "He had every right" said Greg. "I would have done this, to be honest." Carly smiled, as she placed a new bandage on him. "Well, you're all fixed up" she said, standing up. "Carly" said Greg, grabbing her hand. She looked at him, as he smiled. "Thank you" he said. "And, I'm sorry." She said "And I forgive you, and your welcome." She walked off, as he smiled.

                     William wrapped his hand up, as he walked out of his room. "Hey" said Vivian, approaching. "Good, I needed to talk to someone" said William. "Did they get Anthony back yet?" "No" said Vivian. "Jason told me that Hannah stayed behind with him. He doesn't want to be with anyone, but she's watching him, just in case." "Is she okay?" William asked. 'Yeah" said Vivian. "As far as I know, I guess." "Okay" said William. 'If the two of them aren't back by sundown, we go after them."