7x12

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 12

Bereavement

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

Gwen is shot, as Anthony carries her body through the gate. "We'll go after them" says Jason, as the gate is blown down. "Hello my friend" Anthony says, staring at a walker. "Keep it coming" he says, leading a horde into a garage, which he shuts. "I was coming to kill Spike" Sam says, as Hannah stabs a walker, and says "We'll come back tomorrow." Greg and Molly kiss as Carly sees, as Anthony and Sam lie in their beds, with their backs facing each other.

         The door opened, and Anthony walked into the gun store. He took out a large sack, before he began putting every gun in sight into the sack. He grabbed rifles, assault rifles, shotguns, and pistols, and threw them into the bag. He sighed, grabbed a few boxes of ammunition for each gun, before turning around and walking out of the store.

          He walked out of the store and slung the sack over his shoulder, before walking down the road. He whistled, as he had his hands in his pockets. Two walkers spotted him, and he smiled, saluted, and said "I hope you have a nice day." The walkers began to walk over, but their legs got caught in bear traps Anthony had set up.

          Anthony turned a corner, and saw the warehouse. He walked up to the large door, and banged on the metal. There were clangs, as he heard the walkers inside. They growled, and moved towards the door, pushing on it, but it wouldn't budge. Anthony chuckled.

          He walked into the warehouse, and continued to whistle. He climbed up some steps, before he made it to a small control room, and stared down at the walkers. He smiled, before he took all of the guns out. He grabbed the assault rifle and loaded it. He slowly opened the window and whistled, and the walkers turned. He aimed the assault rifle, and shot one bullet, taking one out. Anthony smiled, and said "Too easy" before firing again.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                Todd had an assault rifle slung on his shoulder as he walked around the perimeter of the fence. The electrical part of it seemed to be intact, but the it wouldn't work because it had been taken down by the rocket. He suddenly heard moans, as he saw Ted take a pipe out of a walker's eye. Terry swung his machete, which went into a walker's head, before pulling it out. Vince stabbed one in the eye, as Francis hit one with a sledgehammer. Ted spotted Todd, and said "We need some type of defense." Todd nodded.

                 Carly walked into the large room of the plant, and saw Adam smiling, as Nick gripped a cup. "Nice job" Hector said with a smile, and Adam and Nick high fived. Carly smiled, before she noticed Molly grabbing breakfast. Greg was staring at her, biting his lip. Carly looked disgusted, as William walked in. "Hey sis" he said, patting her back. He looked at Molly, before walking over.

                   "Hey" he said, approaching. "Where were you last night?" "I wanted to go for a small walk" said Molly, looking up at him. "Clear my head. And, I wanted to go visit Gwen's grave." "Oh" said William. "What did you say to her?" Molly looked down, before he said 'I'm sorry. I don't need to know."