6x01 SEASON PREMIERE

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 1

How We Live

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

 “If there are people in Philly, we’ve got to find them” Anthony says, as the group drives off of the overpass in the RV. Then, Anthony holds a gun to Jason, who says “The Melville’s and I cleared a section of the city.” “I’m Vivian Marsh” Vivian says, as Joseph throws a walker and Tyler dies. “I don’t want to see another friend die” David says, as Joseph cuts his head off. “Maybe now I can make up for that” Ian says, as he is shot by many men. Joseph runs off, as Anthony says “Never again.” “My brothers dead?” Terry asks, as Vivian hugs him, and he cries into her shoulder.

             There was thunder, as the rain poured down in the dark day. A car drove down a large road, passing many trees. Some walkers reached for it, but the car continued driving past them. They went to chase it, but it was too fast for them.

              A figure was running down the long highway, as it ran in puddles. The rain had stopped, and the air smelt like a storm. Birds flew around and called, as the figure continued running toward the large city. Sam Freed continued running as fast as he could, as there was more thunder.

               He ran past a destroyed RV, as two walkers emerged. He raised his pistol and went to shoot, but he was out of ammo. So, he turned on his heel and continued to run into the city of Philadelphia. He ran onto the main street, and saw four walkers. He drew his knife and ran up to the first one, before sending his knife up through hit’s chin. Even though he was only thirteen, he had gotten very tall, and was almost as tall as his father.

                 He stabbed the next walker, before the next one threw him to the ground. His knife flew out of his hands, and the walker went to bite his arm. However, it was shot by a silenced pistol held by Anthony Freed, who stood at the front of an alleyway.

                  Sam jumped up and grabbed his knife, as Ted stabbed the next walker. “Did you see them?” Anthony asked Sam, who ran to his father. “No” said Sam. “But, I had to leave, because there were too many walkers.” “I shouldn’t have let you out there alone” said Anthony, looking down solemnly. “I wanted too” said Sam. “We better go” said Ted, as Vivian shot an oncoming walker. “We shouldn’t have fired” she said. “If we hadn’t, Sam would’ve gotten bit” said Carly, as she sent her machete into a walkers brain. “Let’s just get back to Melville” Anthony said, as Sam stabbed a walker.

                   The five ran down the alley before coming out on another road. More walkers were coming, as they continued running down the road. “We can lose them if we go though there” said Ted, as he stabbed another walker. They ran into another alley, before making a drastic turn and emerged on the street, and they saw a large wall, which had a large, silver device on two sides attached. “Open up” Anthony called, and the gates of Melville opened. They ran in, as a walker emerged and approached, but the two metal devices flew together and crushed the walker. The devices pulled back, and the walker’s remains fell to the ground, leaving a bloody mass.