8x11

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 11

Tot

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"Molly's pregnant" William says, as he asks "if it's a girl, what?" "Carly" Molly says, as William smiles. "Boy?" he asks. "Anthony." "What happened?" Terry asks, as William says "We have to leave." "I fell in love" Heather says to Jacob, as Sam hugs her. Terry is shot, as Jason says "I've had my eye on someone." "They're mentally disturbed" Jacob says. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out" Sam says. "Find out what?" Jacob asks, and Sam smiles.

The clock ticked, as Vivian sat next to her bed. Terry lied in it, unconscious. She looked down at him, when tears appeared at her eyes. She covered her face with her hands, and cried into them. She sobbed, when a hand grabbed her arm. She looked down at Terry, who asked "What's wrong?"

She immediately hugged him, and said "I'm so sorry this happened. I'm sorry about the stupid fight we've been having. I'm so sorry, Terry." Terry rubbed her back and said "I watched Dean fall. He just fell, and it was my fault." "You got shot" said Vivian. "It was my job to save him" said Terry. "And, he died." Vivian hugged him again, as Terry said "We shouldn't bring a kid into this world." Suddenly, Vivian went quiet, as she felt her heart break. She didn't say a thing to Terry.

Supplies were being piled into trucks, as Sam watched Heather and her father laughing. He smiled, before putting a bag into a truck. Jason limped out of his room with a bag. Sam ran over and took the bag, as Jason said "Thanks."

Sam through the bag into the truck, as Jason said "We're going back home." "What?" Sam asked. "The road, the wilderness" said Jason. "That's our home. We may find a place, but our home isn't behind some walls. Its behind some trees, hiding from walkers." Sam looked up and said "Couldn't have said it better myself."

William helped Molly into a van, before he looked out at the large group. "Everyone" he said. "Your new leaders, Jarrod and Hannah, will run you through what we're gonna do." Hannah and Jarrod stepped forward, as Jarrod said "We're gonna leave. We're gonna find a better place for now, and once we find this place, we'll end this war with these people." "Those people that attacked" said Hannah. "The ones that sent the walkers at us, they are going to pay for what they've done to us. All of them will die, and then we will live and prosper, and hopefully we will survive for our future generations." At this, Hannah looked back at Molly, who smiled.

The group got into several cars. William sat next to Molly, and in the car was Sam, Jacob, Heather, Andrew, and Hector. William looked at Molly, grabbed her hand, and said "It'll be over soon." Molly smiled, as William began to drive. Sam grabbed Heather's hand, and she smiled. "Don't let go" she said. "I won't" Sam said. Jacob looked at them, and didn't know what to think.

The van pulled out of the Town, followed by a few more vans. They all drove off down the road and out, as the sun shined on the destroyed Town. Sebastian and a few men walked out, and he smiled. "Leland" he said. "They're headed out." "Good" said Leland, chuckling. "We'll do it soon. Keep following them." Sebastian started a few motorcycles, and they drove off, as a few walkers stepped out of the woods.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

The van drove on, as Molly stared out the window. "So, when do I make the turn?" William asked. "Soon" Hector said. "We'll pass a hospital, and then we should get to the new town." "Hospital?" Molly asked. "Yeah" said Hector. "Why?" "Well" said Molly. "Maybe there are some supplies left there. Stuff that could help Jason and Terry, and help with me." William looked at her, as Hector said "Jarrod told us that they cleared the bottom floors out. The rest were covered in walkers. There's nothing we can get to, Molly."