7x02

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 2

Plant

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Find a place” Frances says, as the group trudges along. “What’s wrong?” William asks, as Molly kisses him, and says “Never mention Frances to me” Molly says, as Anthony says “We found a power plant.” The group runs down a hill, as Anthony says “We kill anyone.” “We can still find them” Anthony says, as the group kicks a door down. “It’s a real home” says Vince, as Anthony holds a gun to his head and says “Put your guns on the floor and kneel.”

        Molly had her arms around Frances, as the two kissed each other. “Wait” Molly said, pulling away. “What is it?” Francis asked, looking at her with concern on his face. “We can’t keep this up” said Molly. “You have to tell Jenny about us, and then I can do this.” “Okay” said Frances, kissing Molly’s lips. She smiled, before he said “I’ll tell her about us.” “Thank you” Molly said, as the two walked off.

       Molly took a weapon from the dark skinned man as Anthony paced in front of the large group. “There’s no need for this” said Vince. “Anthony” said Ted. “He’s right. They didn’t hurt us.” Anthony looked at Ted with fury in his eyes, before Vince said “Let us go, please.”

         Anthony faced him, before he cocked his gun and aimed it at his head. Vince had tears fall down his face, as Gwen said “Anthony, stop.” Anthony looked down at Vince’s pathetic face, before he took the gun off of his head. He faced the others, as Gwen said “Can we talk?”

         Todd and Hector had their guns on the men as the rest of the group stood across the room. “What do you propose we do?” Anthony asked. “I don’t know” said Gwen. “But, killing them is not an option.” “It is if they’re a threat” said William. “But, they’re not” said Ted. “These people are good. They don’t pose a threat.” Anthony stared at him, and then at Gwen, before saying “We can’t take anymore risks. We can’t let these people join.”

            “Then, we can send them out on the road” said Jason. “No” said Anthony. “Why?” Jason asked. “Because” Anthony said, not looking at Jason. “We can’t let them fight the walkers” said Adam. “They said they’ve been here since this started. They won’t survive.” “We can’t let them join us” said Molly. “They could be killers, for all we know.” “Well, we’re not going to kill them in cold blood” said Gwen.

                 “Then, we’re letting them go” said Terry. “They won’t survive” said Ted. “Well, we’re not letting them join us” said Vivian. “Why?” Ted asked. “Why?” Carly’s voice asked, as Anthony looked at them all. There words were all over the place. They were talking, screaming, arguing.

                   “ANTHONY.” Anthony opened his eyes. Suddenly, he was across the room, with his gun raised at Vince, who was crying. “Please, sir, please” Vince begged. “Anthony” Gwen said, running over. “Stop. Don’t shoot.” Anthony looked at her, and asked “What do you want to do?” Gwen sighed and said “We can’t kill them.” Anthony looked at her, before he looked at them, and said “Untie them.”