6x20 SEASON FINALE

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 20

We Are One

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"KILL THEM ALL" Joseph shouts, as the tank shoots at Melville. "Sherri's in labor" Carly says, as her group runs off. All of the groups split up as Anthony says "We're all slaves on chains." "We're forced to walk the Earth" he says, as Kate shoots herself in the head. "Are you in?" Greg asks, and William says "Sure." "I may have developed a cure" Jack says, when he is shot in the neck and AJ shouts "NO." Jason sets Joseph on fire, as Anthony bites Sean and stabs Billy. "The sanctuary's down the road" Ted says, as Greg says "That baby will be scarred, but we'll protect it." "What do you think?" Gwen asks. "Let's go" Anthony says, as they look at a sign saying: Sanctuary.

              The smoke reached the air. Melville burned to the ground, as walkers were walking in and out of it. It then began to rain, and the fire was being put out. The walkers walked off. They soon made it to the highway, and followed the large herd that was already leaving Philadelphia.

              The herd was heading down a road. Suddenly, more walkers came into their herd from an adjoining road, and the herd had over thousands of walkers now. They walked down the road, as more walkers came out of the woods and joined them.

                The herd now had over 5,000 walkers as they headed into the woods. They joined more walkers in there. They saw a fire, and heard movement, so they headed towards the fire. They saw four of their own, but it was really Todd and Hannah.

                 Soon, the huge herd went down the road as they chased a group of four people. Sam's group ran off, as more walkers joined them. They followed Sam's group to a store, and pushed on the doors, that were being held back. They then spotted Sam's group running off with Sherri Melville, so they went to follow them. However, they got into a truck and drove off, as more walkers joined them.

                There were one million walkers in the herd now. They had lost a few of their own, but they knew that they wouldn't be stopped. They walked down a road next to a beach, as they saw that it was nighttime. They didn't know what was in store for them up ahead, but they knew that at some point, they'd find people to eat and make more walkers to join their herd.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                 Anthony's group walked down the small road they were on, as the sun started to descend, and the moon began to rise. "We have to get to this sanctuary soon" said Anthony. "I don't want to spend another night out here." "This place better be legit" Hannah said. "I don't want to encounter something like Arrington, or the president's place." "I don't know" said Todd. "I just sort of get the feeling that this is a real place." "Sometimes feelings aren't the right thing to follow" said Adam. "But, my gut seems to be agreeing with your feelings, and it also wants food."

                  Anthony looked behind him, and saw Gwen lagging behind. He side, before stopping and letting the others past. Soon, Gwen walked up to him. "Listen" Anthony said. "About back there, that place, what I did to those men last night, I am so sorry I had to put you through that stuff." "Its fine" said Gwen. "Sure, I'm not okay with killing people, but I know we had to do it. But, I just wasn't very okay with just going in a shooting at them, when we had a way out."