5x05

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 5

Before

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“The Melville’s and I cleared a section of the city” Jason says before saying “And we made a community.” “Who killed Christian?” Anthony asks, as Joseph smiles and Jason says “Joseph Morris, leader of Morristown.” “Why does Joseph hate you all so much?” Anthony asks. “We think he had a disagreement with Christian” Jason says, but Sherri says “That’s not what happened.” She then says “He hated two people, Christian and me.” “Why?” Anthony asks, and Sherri says “Because Joseph and I were in love.”

        “And so, if you really look at this topic with true interest, then you deserve to be in this class.” The professor stared at the class in front of him, and they were all heavily paying attention to her. Suddenly, the bell rung, and the professor said “Class dismissed.”

           A young girl walked forward immediately and said “That was a very intriguing lecture you gave, Miss Pine” she said. “It made me finally realize why I wanted to be an artist.” “I like to have that affect on people” said Miss pine, with a smile. “What is your name?” “Sherri Samuels” said the girl, shaking Miss Pine’s hand.

         “Well, Miss Samuels” said Miss Pine. “I can see into your future, and I can see that you’d make a fine artist if you truly put the work in.” Suddenly, Sherri’s watch started to make a beeping noise. “Oh no” she said. “I have to go to my job. I’ll see you tomorrow Miss Pine.” Sherri ran out of the class immediately, leaving Miss Pine alone in her classroom.

            Sherri ran down the hall and looked at the time. “No” she said as she turned a corner, and was pulled into a broom closet, and the door shut. A boy placed his lips against hers, and she accepted the kiss. He pulled away and said “Hey babe.” “It’s great to see you” said Sherri. “But, I have to get to my job. I’ll text you later Joseph.” “You have time for me to kiss you” Joseph said, and he started kissing her again, and she dropped her bag.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

              A man stood in the middle of a lonely road, wearing clothes that were too large for him. A walker approached him, but he stepped out of its way and it tripped over a body. He then saw a sign saying Philadelphia, and he knew that he was getting close to his home.

              Joseph sat in his dorm, and was typing an essay when there was a knock. Sherri entered, and sat next to him, before kissing him. “Well” she said. “Because of you, I was late to work and got in trouble, and if I’m ever late again I will get fired.” “Then that’d give me all of you” said Joseph. And he moved in to kiss her, but she stuck her hand in front of his face.

           “This is not good” she said. “I never said it was” said Joseph’s muffled voice. “I just said that I wanted to have you all of the time, because I love you.” Sherri smiled, and moved her hand away, and he kissed her. She pulled away and said “This does not mean that I’m happy with you.” “Then you can punish me however you’d like” said Joseph, and he kissed her again.