8x12 Epilogue

8x12 Epilogue

A large train sat on the train tracks outside of Savannah, Georgia. A man looked at the train as he walked by. He was a dark-skinned man wearing a brown coat and brown pants. He had a machine gun on his pack as well as a large backpack.

He walked into Savannah, where he saw a few walkers eating bodies. He looked disgusted, before walking past them and down the road. He approached a half burnt house with the word Wildfire spray-painted on it. He looked confused, before drawing a pistol and entering the home.

It was falling apart, and there was blood on the walls. It smelt of rotten flesh and burnt wood, and it was not a good smell. He walked into the living room, and looked horrified. Sitting against the wall was a rotted body of a woman, but this man knew who the woman was. "Oh my God, Rebecca" he said. He knelt down and looked at her, and saw a bullet in her head, and a bite wound on her arm. "I am so sorry, Rebecca" the dark-skinned man said.

He stood up, and looked around the rest of the house, but didn't see anyone. He walked back to Rebecca's body, and asked "Where did Anthony go?" Of course, there was no answer, but he wasn't looking for one. He drew a piece of paper and pen, before scribbling something down. He then left it on a table, before smiling. He walked out of the house, in search of someone he cared for.

(Cue Video)

Dear Anthony,

I came here looking for you, to see if you wanted to come with me. In case you ever come back, I have a message: I am part of a large community called The Country, and we are re-building a way of life. I am one of the leaders, and I want you and whoever you're with to come back with me. Now, you could be dead, but I know you, Anthony Freed, and you do not die easily, so you will not be dead until I know for sure. My home is in a small area between Virginia and North Carolina. Please, Anthony, come as soon as possible.

Your Brother,

Sergeant Kenneth Oscar Freed.