7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE

Before we start, I just want to say thank you to everyone that has read this story for the past 100 episodes. Thank you for enjoying, and I hope you love the episode. I would also really love to read your thoughts on the episode. Well, enjoy!!!

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 9

Eternal Rest (100th Episode)

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Waling Dead...

"RUN" Anthony shouts as he and Gwen run away from the walkers. "I'm Gwen Foster" a little girl to a little boy, who says "I'm Anthony Freed." "I think our relationship just ended" Gwen says to Ian, as Gwen says "That's Rebecca Anderson." "I'm pregnant" Rebecca says, and she and Anthony hug. "We can't be friends anymore" Anthony says to Gwen, hanging up the phone. "Thank you" Anthony says, kissing Gwen. Ian is killed, as Anthony says "It's a power plant." "I'm Spike The Animal" says Spike. "I'm gonna kill you with this gun" he says to Gwen, before he says "I like you." Greg is shot, as Molly says "Hector's a surgeon." "We all keep watch" Anthony says, as Terry is hit across the head, and Spike smacks Gwen.

          The white clouds looked very fluffy from below. "That one looks like a baby" says a teenage girls voice. "Gwen, this game is stupid" said a teenage boys voice. "We played it when we were kids" said Gwen. "Come on, for old times sake."

            A teenage Anthony looked at a teenage Gwen, and said "Fine, I'll play." Gwen smiled, and Anthony said "That looks like baseball bat." Gwen looked at the clouds, and said "A soccer ball." "Are you sure that's not just a circle?" Anthony asked. "I'm sure" said Gwen, smiling. Anthony chuckled, and said "A bear's head."

            Anthony looked around, and said "Oh, a heart." "Yeah" said Gwen. "You're right, a heart." The two went quiet, as Gwen said "I don't see anything else." "Then, I win" said Anthony, smiling. "So, what do I get?" Gwen looked at Anthony, and said "You get", "HEY GUYS."

            Rebecca came over, and Anthony said "Rebecca, hey. What are you doing here?" "I'm here with my family" said Rebecca. "Hey Gwen." "Hey Rebecca" said Gwen, a little sourly. Rebecca and Anthony didn't seem to notice. "Anthony, I want you to meet my family" said Rebecca, and she dragged Anthony away, leaving Gwen alone.

                The current Gwen took deep breaths as she fell to the ground. She was bloody and bruised as she looked up, and was hit again. "What did you say to me?" asked a man by the name of Charlie. "Charlie" Spike said. "Get away. I want to talk to our prisoner." Charlie walked off, and Gwen said "Wow, you're very submissive." Charlie looked angry, but Spike said "Walk away."

                  Spike approached the cell, and said "Could you please stop making my men angry? If you do, you'll probably die quicker." Gwen looked at him, and spat blood onto his shirt. Spike sighed and said "That wasn't very nice." "Shut up" said Gwen. "Let me go. There is no reason for any of this." "Yes, there is" said Spike. "You're people killed several of my men and burnt down our only defense here. You people are threats, and we must kill you all."