8x07

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 7

Duty

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"I'm Jarrod Webb" says Jarrod, as William says "Molly's pregnant." "I DON'T WANT A KID" Vivian shouts, as Terry is found freezing in the snow. "I want to find out if it's a boy or a girl" Molly says, "To name it." "That's my Dad's wallet" Heather says. "We were in the clear, and then we heard the shots" Terry says, as Adam and Aaron run to the town. "What happened?" Dean asks, looking at William, who points at the bloody word: Call.

The morning sun rose high up into the air, as birds chirped in the trees. Vivian stood on a sniper post, with a rifle next to her. She looked out at the beautiful trees, and she felt hope rise up in her. She looked down at people walking around, and she saw Terry staring up at her. She looked at him with a smile, but he shook his head, and walked off.

Adam lifted his head up from his bed, as he looked at Penny next to him. She still slept, and he beamed down at her. He actually felt happiness, the first feeling of happiness in years. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Were you watching me sleep?" She smiled at her comment, as he shook his head. "No" he said. "I was just making a memory." She smiled, before sitting up and kissing him.

Sam slept in his bed, as Heather sat at the edge of it, looking at the picture from her father's wallet. She smiled down at her brother, he mother, her father, and herself. Those were the times where she was most happy, and sadly, she did not have it anymore. But, somehow, she found this wallet, which meant that possibly, her father could be alive.

Jarrod walked around the town, greeting people as he passed. He then approached his friend, Hugh, the leader. "Have you gotten in contact with the Country, or with the Land?" Jarrod asked. "Those communities are very far away, Jarrod" said Hugh. "I don't know how we could possible talk to them. Mike was sent out last week, but he hasn't returned, and it makes sense. The Land is closer, but both communities are still very far away." "What did this Daniel Munroe say in the letter again?" "He said that the Country would love to start a trade, and in my letter I informed him of the Land, but I don't know if Mike got to him yet" said Hugh. "We can trust George Griffin, right?" Jarrod asked, in a concerning way. "We just haven't met these people yet, and they could be deadly."

"They seem to have gone through so much, like that group you have here" said Hugh. "What's the boy's name?" "Sam Freed" said Jarrod. "Freed?" asked Hugh. "I've heard that name before." "I've mentioned his father, Anthony" said Jarrod. Hugh, confused, said "I guess that must be it." He then walked off, thinking of the name Freed.

Terry and Ted walked through the trees, with weapons in hand. "Did Hugh tell you about the other communities?" asked Ted. "You two seem to be friends. He told me." Terry, however, did not answer, so Ted pressed on. "You know if this turns out to be real, we cold have friends in so many different places. We can truly thrive, Terry." He went quiet, before saying "You and Viv could start a family."

Terry turned to Ted and said "I don't want to talk about her right now. Not today." Ted looked at Terry and nodded, when the two heard a loud noise. They turned and walked to the edge of the forest. On a highway below them, there were two men on motorcycles leading a large herd of walkers down the highway. Terry, fearing for the two, immediately aimed his gun and fired down, taking the two men out. However, the damage was done, and the large heard was coming.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

Sam stabbed a walker through the fence, as Heather approached. "How are you doing?" she asked, looking at him. He faced her and said "I'm doing fine." "Do you believe this place is safe, Sam?" Heather asked. Her wiped his knife clean before looking up and saying "For now it is, but a group or a herd will come by and wipe this place out. It's what always happens Heather. Don't get comfortable here." He then walked off, as she stood still. Another walker approached the fence, and without hesitation, she sent her knife through its eye.