Season 2 Episode 4

The Walking Dead

Season 2

Episode 4

Survival Of The Fittest

Previously on WillBrennab7’s The Walking Dead…

“I’m Thomas Crane” says Thomas as it shows him opening the doors. “Welcome to Arrington.” “It’s you” says Anthony as he sees the others. “We’ve got a museum.” “We’ll go see what it was” he sys as it cuts to him at the window. “What is it?” William asks as he gasps. Tyler and Kate appear.

         David and the others stood at the car, waiting for the others to return. “Where are they?” David asked himself as he started to walk forward. However, he stopped as he saw a horde walking down the road. “What do we do?” Carly asked. “We run” says Peter as they all ran into the cars. “What about the others?” asked Carly. “They sad to go in case of anything” said David as he jumped into the car. They all did and drove off.

           Terry directed them to the museum where the group looked in amazement. They ran up to it, and Terry wrenched the door opened. “Oh my god” said Gwen who was with Sam. She ran up to Carly and hugged her. “I thought you were all dead” she said. “Same” said David. “Me and Bob thought we were the only survivors.”

             Then, Gwen noticed that Anthony and the others were not there. “Is William dead?” Gwen asked Carly. “No” said Carly. “Well, I don’t know we heard a noise and the others went to investigate. Walkers came, and we had to go.”

            “So” said Sam. “You guys are saying that my Dad’s dead.” “No Sam” said Peter. “We just don’t know. My brother went with them, but I doubt that they’re dead. All of them are tough.” “No” said Sam. “You left my dad and now he’s dead.” Sam then strapped a belt with a gun holder to his pants before placing the gun in the holder.

            “So” he said. “Who’s coming with me to find them because I can’t drive?” “I’ll come” said Gwen. “No” said David. “No one is leaving. We stay here and if they don’t come back within two hours then we’ll go to find them.”

              “NO” shouted Sam. “You left him out there, and if he’s dead, I’ve got to know now. He could’ve gotten bit, and I don’t want him to turn. So who is coming with me?” No one agreed to go, so Sam stormed past them and walked out.

              “SAM” shouted David. “Get back here, now.” Sam, turned, looked straight at David and said “You don’t give me orders.” However, Sam took off the belt, threw it to the ground, and stormed off. Gwen threw a dark look at David before going after him.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                  Anthony looked down at Tyler and Kate, his mouth dropped. “Who are they?” Ted asked. “Members of our group” said John. “We lost touch with them when we got attacked.” “What are they doing here?” William asked as he thrust his finger through his hair. “No idea” said Anthony. “But, I bet they came here with free will because they’re not locked up.”