4x12

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 12

Made To Suffer

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I’m pregnant” Rebecca says, as walkers invade. “End it” Rebecca says, and Anthony shoots her in the head. “I can’t believe you thought it was me” Sam says, as the museum blows up. “We’ve got to find Gwen” Anthony as he and Gwen hug. “It’s a new world order” Daniel says, as Anthony puts Gwen on the wall. “Save yourself” he says as Gwen says “I’ll come back for you.” Then, he is beaten in the cage, and blood pours from his mouth.

       The light above looked like the blazing sun. He wanted to look away, because it was blinding him, but he couldn’t move his head. Suddenly, a woman appeared in front of him, and she stared down at him. “What are you doing Anthony?” she asked. “You need to get out of here and find Sam and Gwen, your new girlfriend.” “We’re friends Rebecca” Anthony struggled to say to his wife. The blood was still pouring from his mouth.

        “Well, Anthony, it’s okay” said Rebecca. “I don’t care that you two are in love. You can move on if you want. I’m gone. I’ve been dead for months, and Sam doesn’t mind it either.” “Of course he does” said Anthony. “If I loved Gwen, he would think I was betraying you.” “I don’t think you should believe that honey” said Rebecca. “But, stop talking to me. You need to get out of here and find them. So, get off your butt and do something.”

           “I want to” said Anthony. “But, I can’t move anything. I was just beaten, and I can’t get up.” “But, you have to get up” said Rebecca. “Do it for me, and Sam, and Gwen, and everyone in your group. Just get up.” Anthony looked at her, and slowly pulled himself up on the cage. “Thank you Rebecca” he said, as he looked over to where she was, but she was gone.

            “I see you’re talking to yourself” said a man that walked into the cage to clean the blood. “That’s what Daniel wants. He wants you to go insane and not know who you are anymore. It’s happened before, and it’s bound to happen to you.” “I won’t” said Anthony. “Keep dreaming” he said.

              “Get up” said Daniel, who walked into the cage. “We’ve got to talk about some rules. You’re going to work for me. If you slip up, well I use something I call Old Reliable. You don’t want to know what that is.” “Shut up” said Anthony. “I understand you’re upset” said Daniel. “I would be too, if I was being ruled over. But, if you want to rule, you’ve got to enforce rules. You need to show people that you’re in charge. That’s the only way to make a good leader. Now get up, it’s time to push you to the limit.” Daniel picked Anthony up and threw him out of the cage, with a gun pointed at him.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                 Anthony put on a sweatshirt Daniel gave him and walked outside. He saw Franklin telling some men about the beating, and he was using hand gestures to describe what he did. “Sorry about the cage thing” said Daniel. “It’s just that you tried to leave, so you had to be punished.” “I would never punish someone like that” said Anthony. “I bet you wouldn’t” said Daniel. “But, sometimes you’ve got to use force to get your point across.” “What’re we doing?” Anthony asked. “We’re putting the wall back on” said Daniel.