Season 3 Episode 9

The Walking Dead

Season 3

Episode 9

Chunks

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I’m taking him on a run” Anthony says as he and Sam shoot walkers on a bridge. “It feels like you’re more his girlfriend than mine” Ian says as he accidentally elbows Gwen in the face. “We have to find Pete and Dave” William says as they all run from walkers. Then, walkers bang on the doors.

     The doors of the museum were wrenched opened as Gwen walked in. “You find them?” Bob asked, but was completely ignored. Gwen ran up the steps, walked into her room, and slammed the door. The others came in and Ian walked right into the maintenance room.

      “We didn’t find them” William said. “But, we discovered that Ian’s a dirty liar” said Kate. “He hit Gwen and lied about it. She was unconscious and he said she hit her head.” “Oh my god” said Riley. “Like my daddy did” said Quinn. Hannah seemed to fill with rage as she walked up the steps to Gwen’s room.

         Hannah opened the door and saw Gwen rubbing her head. “Here’s some ice” Hannah said, taking out an ice pack. Gwen placed it to her head and said “Thanks.” “I’m sorry about what happened” Hannah said. “Why are you acting nicely to me?” asked Gwen. “Don’t you hate me.” “Maybe a little” Hannah said, smiling. “But, my boyfriend used to hit me.” “Shane hit you” Gwen said, shocked. Hannah nodded. “I held onto him though” said Hannah. “Because he saved me from danger, even though I dint need help. He wanted to protect me from everything.”

       “Why are you telling me this?” Gwen asked. “Just, don’t make the same mistake I did” said Hannah. She walked to the door before turning back and saying “I always felt a vibe off of you and Anthony. When we met in the forest, I thought there was something between the two of you.” Then, she wrenched opened the door and walked off, leaving Gwen thinking.

      In the front room, they started talking about what to do next. “What now?” Bob asked. “Do we look again?” “We could” said Terry. “But, honestly, I think they’re dead.” “They can’t be” said Bob. “We can’t lose hope.” “Look” said Ted. “If they were alive, they’d find us by now. It just seems more likely that they’re gone.”

     “You’ve already lost hope” said William. “I’m going out there whether or not you people stop me. Who else is coming?” Bob raised his hand, but no one else did. “I agree with them” said Carly. “Me too” said Tyler. “It just makes sense.” “Wow” said William. “They’d be ashamed of you.” Then, loading their weapons, William and Bob walked out without another look.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

       Anthony and Sam walked to the dark room in the building before stopping. The walkers continued pounding on the door as Anthony rubbed his head. “What now?” asked Sam. “Come on” Anthony said. They turned around and walked to the staircase. They walked all the way up until they reached the roof. “Let’s see what we’re dealing with” Anthony said. The two walked to the edge and saw thousands of walkers pounding on the building.