Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions

The Walking Dead Season 5 is a season of new locations. The group leaves Georgia and is heading   across the states looking for civilization, and they find it. Here are the episode titles and descriptions for all 20 episodes of Season 5

5x01: Safe Haven: The group heads to a new city, where they face possibly one of their biggest threats yet. A new group is introduced.

5x02: From The Past: Anthony meets someone he thought he'd never see again. The group discovers a secret within the new group.

5x03: Spin: A character learns about their current situation. A supply mission turns deadly.

5x04: Awaken: The group returns to the civilization with bad news.

5x05: Before: We learn the backstory of a new character. 

5x06: After: Group members struggle with coming to terms with the truth.

5x07: What We Become: Anthony discovers what could have happened to him after the events of Season 4

5x08 (Mid-Season Finale): This Sorrowful Life: Group members fight for their lives. A main character falls.

5x09: How To Move On: Group members struggle with recent losses. 

5x10: Ultimatum: Anthony is given an ultimatum that could effect the group in many ways.

5x11: Can't Be With You Anymore: Anthony makes a big descision for the benefit of the group.

5x12: Abandoned: After the group moves on, a character is left behind.

5x13: Far Away: A group member meets new survivors.

5x14: Pretty Much Dead Already: The seperate groups wonder if they can survive the new world.

5x15: The Devil Among Them: The group faces a new group of nasty people.

5x16: Amid The Ruins: A character struggles to survive after recent revelations.

5x17: Coming Back: A group member starts to come back home.

5x18: Confined: Group members are isolated in a new camp.

5x19: In Harm's Way: After Recent Revelations, Anthony tries to save the one he cares for most of all.

5x20 (Season Finale): Merry Bloody Christmas: Group members face the greatest threat of all. Anthony fights for the civilization and his loved ones. Characters prepare to say goodbye to many of their own.

Season 5 is my, personally, favorite season. Every single episode is exciting, it introduces fantastic characters, and it ends the lives of many characters we've known since the very beginning. I hope you enjoy Season 5 of The Walking Dead when it's here.