4x07

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 7

Land

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“The last time I let go of someone, they died” Bob says as his farther says “Just take the dive.” “Is everyone with you guys?” Anthony asks, as Gwen, terry, and Hannah shoot at walkers, and as Riley says “Everyone except Terry, Hannah, and Gwen.” Riley looks at her scratch as Anthony drives into walkers. “JUST JUMP” Sam shouts, as Bob asks “Will you marry me?” Kate and Tyler run away from walkers as Bob says “I’ll take the dive Dad”, and he jumps off of the roof.

             Natasha sat in a white room, on a beautiful white bed. The door opened, and her sister as well as Mrs. Jameson entered. “Have you found him?” Natasha asked, standing up and staring at the two. Mrs. Jameson shook her head, and Natasha fell back on the bed.

             “He really did leave”, she said, with tears in her eyes. “No he didn’t sweetie”, said Mrs. Jameson. “He’s somewhere around here, and he’ll be back, or I’ll kill him myself.” Natasha had a slight grin, as her phone buzzed. “It’s Bob”, she said. “What did he say?” her sister asked. “He had to leave for a little while, but he’ll be back in time for the wedding” she said, and sighed with relief. “Where is he?” asked Mrs. Jameson. “No idea” said Natasha, looking out into the sky.

              Bob drove down a road in his red car, and saw a sign reading Macon, 1 Mile. Bob looked back down the road, and soon reached Macon, Georgia, his destination. He drove down a few roads before reaching Willow Avenue. He pulled up to a wooden house, pulled a freshly dry cleaned suit out of his backseat, walked to the door, and knocked.

              David appeared at the door, looking shocked. “What’re you doing here?” he asked. “My dad will kill you if he sees you.” He then saw the suit, and said “You know I can’t.” “You’re my best friend” Bob said. “And my best friend, should be the best man at my wedding.”

                 David looked conflicted for a moment before saying. “Alright, let’s go before my Dad sees us. I’m so dead for doing this.” They ran to Bob’s car, jumped in, and drove off immediately, and David’s father didn’t even see them.

                  They arrived, and Natasha was filled with joy. She ran to Bob’s arms and kissed him. “It’s not good luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding” Bob said. “Well risk it” said Natasha, giving him a much bigger kiss.

                   Natasha and Bob now stood on the altar, staring into each other’s eyes. “I now pronounce you husband and wife” the priest said. “You may kiss the bride.” The two fell into a deep kiss as the crowd stood up and clapped for them. David looked on, clapping his hands together, with a large smile on his face.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)