6x13

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 13

Chains

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We can’t be friends” Anthony says over the phone to Gwen, as Joseph shots “KILL THEM ALL.” as Jack says “I may have developed a cure.” “Marie and I were planning to have a baby” Adam says, as Marie is shot down, and Hannah says “Let’s go.” Anthony beats Ada, as Gwen pulls a gun on him, and says to Hannah “I was considering pulling the trigger” as the two look at the sunset.

       The fire crackled, as Anthony sat across from Gwen. He was quiet, as she nibbled on the squirrel they had found. She looked over at him, and said “You barely touched your squirrel.” Anthony looked up, and said “Rebecca’s gone, Sam’s gone, Julia’s gone. We’re the only two people who are alive around here, and I’m scared we’ll never find anyone.”

         Gwen sighed, and said “Anthony, Sam and Julia aren’t dead. You were split up from them, and now we’re going to look for them. Yes, Rebecca has assed on, but you’re not gonna let that stop you from surviving out here. We should never let anything stop us from surviving out here.”

         Anthony smiled, before the two stayed silent. They kept on glancing at each other, but didn’t want to say a word to each other. Suddenly, Anthony said “So, are we even going to talk about, ‘that thing’?” Gwen, not looking at him, said “No, no we’re not.” Anthony nodded, when there was a rustle in the trees.

         The two stood up and reached for their guns, when a black cat emerged from the trees. “Oh, hi kitty” Gwen said, smiling. It hissed, before running off into the trees. Anthony smiled at Gwen, and said “You always liked cats.” “Yeah” said Gwen. “I like dogs more, but cats are still adorable.” Anthony nodded, before they went quiet. “You should get some sleep” Anthony said. “I’ll take watch.” Gwen nodded, before she climbed into her tent, and went to sleep.

          Anthony, a year older, stared into the burning fire in front of him. Gwen lied nearby, and so did Hannah and Adam. Gwen had blood on his body, as he saw the body of two walkers nearby. Anthony looked at his bloody hands and knife, and smiled, as the fire crackled.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

           The smoke from the fire burned as Gwen stomped on it to put it out. She looked over at the others, who were waiting for her. She sighed, before she began to follow them down the road. She looked at everyone. Anthony was very pale, and his beard was stained with blood. Adam, also growing a beard, also pale, looked like he was going to throw up because they hadn’t eaten in days. Hannah, leading the group, looked like she was determined to get to wherever they were going, and it didn’t look like she wanted to stop. “Where are we going?” Gwen said to no one in particular. “I don’t know” said a croaky voice coming from Anthony’s direction. He was looking at her, and she smiled, but he didn’t.

           The group soon made it into a town, and they didn’t see any walkers in sight. “Okay” Hannah said. “Anthony, Adam, you guys try to find some food. Gwen and I will look for a shelter for the night.” The three looked at her, looking very solemn and sad. “Guys” Hannah said. “Please.” Gen nodded, while the other two just walked off. Hannah sighed, before they walked off.