8x24 THE SERIES FINALE

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 24

New Tomorrow

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"I'm pregnant" Rebecca says, as she and Anthony kiss. "End it, and then find Sam and Julia" Rebecca tells Anthony, who shoots her in the head. "Sam" Anthony says, with tears in his eyes as he and his son reunite for the first time. "You know about the baby" Anthony says, as Sam tells Gwen "I'd be fine if you two dated." Anthony and Gwen kiss, as Sam says "I'm a murderer." "Will you marry me?" Anthony asks Gwen, as the two kiss. "If you work as one unified group, you'll survive" Anthony says, before saying "I'll miss you, Sam" as Sam shoots him in the head. "I think you'll like her" Andrew says, as Sam and Heather kiss. Molly is shot through the stomach, as William says "That pain I've felt...it's still here, too." "That's a leader" Amy says, as Max stabs her in the head. Sebastian slits Adam's throat, as Sam shouts "GO." The truck drives off down the road, as Sam walks off alone. Kenneth then looks down at the drawing and see's Sam's name, before turning and walking off, searching for Sam.

A small tent sat in the middle of the forest. Inside lied an African American man dressed in an army uniform. He lied against a pillow, before his eyes opened. He looked next to him at his pack, before he saw the drawing protruding from it. He pulled it out and read the name on it several times. A bright smile filled his face, before he put his pack away.

Kenneth sat outside of the tent, with a small fire going. He was eating a few carrots he had in a tin, when he heard a rustle. He grabbed his rifle, when a small fox walked out of a bush. "Why... hello there" Kenneth said. "Beautiful morning, isn't it?" The fox sniffed his pack, before Kenneth said "You won't like what's in there, believe me." The fox looked up at him, before turning and running off. "Have a nice day" Kenneth said, with a small chuckle.

An hour later, he broke down his tent and packed up his things. He put his fire out, before standing up and walking off through the trees. He spotted a few walkers roaming around, but they didn't spot him. Kenneth ignored them, and continued his journey through the trees.

As he placed a sign for The Country, into the ground, he heard noises. He turned, heard gunshots and screams coming from down the road. He saw walkers coming out of the trees and heading down the road towards a large black smoke that headed up to the sky. He drew his gun, and ran off.

He ran into the trees, as he heard more and more screams. He looked out, and saw people being devoured by walkers, but also being shot down by other people. Kenneth's eyes widened, as he watched these men butcher the people, as well as the walkers. There was a destroyed wall behind them, and the black smoke came from what looked like a cavern.

"Where are the rest of 'em?" one of the men asked, as he took his knife from a dead walker. "You, me, Johnny, Sarah, and Seb are the last one's" said the other man. "Those fucks killed the rest." "When we get out of here" said the other man. "We're gonna kill them."

There was a scream, as an old couple was pulled out from the destroyed wall. "We found some stragglers" said a man with long dark hair. "Don't hurt us" the woman cried. "Sorry" said the long haired man, as he went to slice into the woman.

He fell back, as Kenneth ran out to the men. He aimed his gun and said "Don't move." The men stood in there place, as Kenneth said "Let these people go, and I'll let you go." Suddenly, Kenneth fell to the ground, as a voice said "Look at you. A nice hero here to save the day."

Sebastian walked in front of Kenneth, who looked up and said "Don't try to intimidate me. It won't work." Sebastian crouched down, as a large smile formed on his face. "I'm the scariest man you'll ever meet, sir" he said. "I wouldn't be scary, if you hadn't just killed Big John." "He was gonna kill them" said Kenneth. "Two innocent people." "How are you supposed to know they're innocent?" asked Sebastian. Kenneth looked Sebastian up and down and said "I can tell." Sebastian laughed, before drawing a bloody knife. "You are really funny, my friend."