8x14

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 14

Life And Death

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"I'm pregnant" Rebecca says, as Anthony tells Sam "You know about the baby." "It was just like when Aiden" Heather cries, as Andrew hugs her. "My Dad's alive" Heather says, as she sees her father. "HEATHER" Jacob cries, as he is devoured by the walkers. Molly is shot through the stomach, as William says "My wife...my child..." "Remember them, Sam" Heather says as she and Sam kiss. "I'll miss you" Anthony says, as Sam shoots him in the head.

"Dad...Dad...DAD..." Sam stood in front of the door, as he herd the monsters banging against it. "DAD" he shouted, as Anthony ran inside, holding a hatchet. "What is it?" Anthony asked. "Those things are outside." Anthony looked out the window and saw three of them banging against the front door.

Rebecca entered, as she saw the two looking frightened. "Rebecca" Anthony said. "Take Sam into Julia's room." Rebecca nodded, and said "Come on, Sam." The two walked off, as Anthony took a deep breath. He placed his hand on the doorknob, before pulling it opened.

Anthony threw the last walker into the pile, as he began to pour gasoline on them. "Kieran, go get the matches" Anthony said to his friend, who went back inside. "Dad" Sam said, approaching. Anthony looked back, and said "I told you not to come out. I don't want you to see these things." "You have to let me see, Dad" Sam said. "You have to let me know about what these things can do. You have to let me kill them."

Anthony looked down at the walker, before taking a deep breath. He approached Sam and said "You're right." Sam smiled, as Anthony continued. "We don't know how long this thing is gonna last, so you're gonna need to know how to protect yourself, Sam. You're gonna need to know, because you're mom, Kieran, Julia, and I aren't gonna be with you all the time. I want you to stay alive, so I'm gonna teach you how to survive." Sam nodded, as Kieran walked back outside.

"I've got the matches" Kieran said, handing them to Anthony. Anthony went to light one, before he looked down at Sam. "Here" Anthony said, handing him the matches. Sam looked down at the walkers, before lighting the match, and dropping it onto the walkers. They were immediately engulfed in flames, as the three male faces lit up.

Sam looked down at the burnt corpses of some walkers, as one of their eyes opened. The walker growled, but he stabbed it in the eye with his knife. He looked back at Heather, who was still covered in blood. "Let's go" Sam said. He went to walk off, but Heather wouldn't move. "Heather" Sam said. Heather immediately began walking forward, not looking at Sam. She brushed past him, as he took a deep breath, before following behind.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

Hannah sat against a tree, with a gun in her hand. Jason held a machete up, as he stared at his reflection in it. Terry and Vivian sat next to the fire, trying to warm up. Ted held an assault rifle, as he stared down at the ground. Nick sat next to his father, not speaking. Andrew held an assault rifle, as he stood on watch with Jarrod. Hector looked through the group's supplies.

"Okay" he said, standing up. "We've got some painkillers and cough medicine. We've got some morphine too, and oxycodone. We've also got a few other meds, and plenty of bandages. Now, there is ammo, but we are running low, and I don't think, based on the map, that there are any gun stores around. We've got plenty of canned food though, so that'll get us by." He looked around at the others, but none of them seemed to be paying any attention to him.