6x14

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 14

Stay With Me

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

 “I’m Jonathan Sullivan.” Melville is destroyed as Carly says “Sherri’s in labor.” “Vivian’s alive” Ted says. Jonathan and Sherri kiss as Jonathan says “They’re cannibals.” “PUSH SHERRI” Vivian shouts, as there is a baby cry. “Hi Christian” Sherri says, as Terry and Vivian kiss. “Will you marry me?” Terry asks, and Vivian nods.

            It was the dead of night. The only noise was the noise of the wind. Jonathan walked down the road, holding his machete and bag of food. He had a beard and long dark hair, and he had bags under his eyes. He was exhausted, and he had been walking for days. He didn’t have a set destination, but he was going somewhere.

             Jonathan sat in front of a fire, alone. There were noises of the trees rattling. Every time he heard a noise, he grabbed his machete. Soon, the wind stopped, and his fire started to go down. “No” he said, as he threw a stick on it, and it started rise up again. He lied back against the grass, and felt the warmth against him. Suddenly, his eyes shut, as he drifted off.

             Suddenly, out of nowhere, a walker was on top of him. He looked at it, before he struggled to get it off of him. He grabbed his machete and sent it into the walker’s skull. He took heavy breaths, when he suddenly heard movement.

               He turned, and saw three men emerge, one was very chubby, the other had muscle, and the other was very scrawny. “Well, hey there” said the scrawny man, stepping forward. “What’s your name?” “Jonathan” he said, looking at them with wonder. “Nice to meet you Jonathan” said the scrawny man. “That’s Gordon, Gary, and I’m Cole.” Jonathan smiled and said “Nice to meet you.” They all stayed quiet for a few moments, before Jonathan asked “Do you guys have a camp?” “Not exactly” said Cole. “We have a house, and that’s it.”

              “Well” said Jonathan. “Would you accept me there?” “Depends” said Cole. “What’s in that bag?” “Some Lucky Charms, a water bottle, and some meat” said Jonathan. “What kind of meat?” asked Gary. “I don’t know” said Jonathan. “Cow?”

                 The three men looked at each other, before Cole asked “What would you be willing to do to survive? Like, what would be the farthest you’d go?” “To kill people, if they harm me” said Jonathan. “What would you do with them after?” asked Gary. “Nothing” said Jonathan. “Why?”

                 He was becoming very worried, as Cole asked “What would you be willing to do to those people’s bodies to survive? Would you be willing to eat them?” “What?!” Jonathan exclaimed. “No! I would never eat a human being.” “Well” said Cole. “You should have said yes Jonathan. You would have lived longer.” He then punched Jonathan in the gut, as Gordon hit him with his rifle, and everything went dark.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                  “Hey” said a female voice, as Jonathan stared down at the bodies of walkers. Sherri kissed his cheek and asked “You okay?” He looked at her and said “I am now.” He took baby Christian into his arms and asked “How’s my big boy today?” “He is surprisingly great” said Sherri. “But, we hit the last of our formula.” Jonathan looked up and said “We’re gonna have to hit the nearest town then.” “Yeah” said Sherri, nodding.