6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 10

What They Are

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"Welcome to Melville" says Caleb, as the group enters the new town. "Are you here for sanctuary?" Jason asks, as Anthony asks "Who killed Christian?" "Joseph Morris" Jason says, as Joseph smiles, and a walker bites Tyler and Joseph shoots Bob. "I killed Cole" David says, as Joseph cuts his head off, and the battle starts. Ian is shot down, as Terry says "My brothers dead." Joseph runs off, as he asks "How many people are there?" "Joseph's alive" William says, as Joseph hits Isaac over the head and kicks Oliver to the walkers. "The baby should come next week" the Doctor says. "I may have developed a cure" Jack says, as there are walkers outside." "I must ask you all to do something?" Joseph asks, as he stands on the tank and shouts "KILL THEM ALL."

          A teenage boy stood behind the counter, giving a ticket to a family to a movie. His life was so boring. He had no idea what he was doing with his life, and what he was setting out to be. All he knew was that he had a terrible job at a movie theater, and he barely got paid for it. He had no girlfriend, no Dad, and an annoying little brother. To him, life sucked.

           Suddenly, a girl with her two friends walked in, and joseph saw the girl, and felt his heart start to pound against his chest. Sherri Melville had just walked in, and the boy began to sweat as he stared at her beauty. She was coming over. What was he going to say? I love you, I think you're beautiful or hi. Hi sounds good he said, as she approached.

            "Oh my God" Sherri said, as she approached. "Joseph, right?" She knew his name, she knew he existed. Joseph's heart seemed like it was going to jump out of his chest and claim Sherri as its own. "You're in my history class" she said. "I really like your presentation on the Civil War." Smart and beautiful Joseph thought, nodding. That was the whole package. "I really liked yours too" he said, with a smile.

              "Are you kidding?" she asked. "It was awful. I had done half of it the night before." "Okay, it was bad" said Joseph. "I just wanted to be nice." He chuckled, before asking "It seems like this job sucks." "It does" said Joseph. "The manager is always sweating on everything." Sherri chuckled, and said "Are you allowed to take off, 'cause I'd love for you to see this movie with us." "I wish" said Joseph. "But, maybe I can go in and act like I'm cleaning something, and sit with you." Sherri smiled, and said "That'd be nice." She got her tickets, before saying "See you in there", and walking off. Joseph stared at her long, brown, gorgeous hair, and smiled.

                 "What's that?" Kelly asked, with wonder. Joseph came back from his thoughts, and took a long, drawn out breath. "Do you remember that group I told you about, Melville?" There was a murmur and Kelly said "Yeah." "Well" said Joseph. "They're still there, and they have walls, new machinery, they've made it a great home." "What?" asked Tabitha. "You want us to ask those psychopaths if we can live with them." Joseph smiled, and shook his head. "No" he said, looking down. "I was thinking of attacking them." They all stared at him, shock expressed on their faces.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)