Top 5 Anthony Speeches

So, in my lead up to Survive The Walking Dead, I'll be posting fun fact videos and top 5's. So, here is the first one. 

Anthony Freed, throughout the series, has had a lot of amazing speeches and things to say. So, I'm going to give you my 5 favorite speeches from him. By the way, SPOILERS!!!

5: Season 4 Episode 18 "No Going Back." This speech was a very short one, but it got its point across. It was a powerful speech showing exactly why Anthony was very brutal towards Daniel. This was because he loved his group so much. They were his new family, and he would protect them no matter what it takes. I think this speech is very important for the overall story.

4. Season 6 Episode 13 "Chains." This was a much more darker speech from Anthony. It was essentially a speech that had no hope for the new world, but that is why it is important. The second half of season 6 is a very dour season, and Anthony loses all of his hope for humanity in it. So, he makes this speech, and lets the survivors know what apart of their role is in this new world. That is why it's important.

3. Season 5 Episode 20 "Merry Bloody Christmas." This speech was said at the very end of the episode. The battle had taken place, people had died, and half of Melville was destroyed. However, Melville defeated Morristown, and they were the winners. This speech was said by Anthony to give hope to Melville. That, even though they lost many, they had won. They beat Joseph, and now they could live in peace and start the world and civilization up again. 

2. Season 6 Episode 20 "We are One." This speech was also at the very end of the episode. This was one of the best and most important speeches said by anyone in the series. It was telling the survivors, that after they lost their hope, that that is the point of the world. It was saying what their role was in the new world, and how the walkers had taken the world from them. It was there's now, but Anthony didn't want it to be theres. He wants to live in this world with his group, and he knows they will. Also, he says they're the walking dead.

1. Season 7 Episode 20 "No Time Left." This is my all time favorite speech from Anthony, and if you haven't gotten to this episode but are reading this, stop reading now because there are MAJOR SPOILERS. So, this may be my favorite episode of the series. This is a serious Anthony episode, and Anthony is my favorite character. However, this is his final speech in the series, because he dies in this episode. This was said at the end of the episode, and it was his final words to the group. It is very important, because it is telling the group that they will be able to continue on, even though they won't have their leader there. He then essentially passes the torch to Sam to become the main character, in a way that mirrors the first season, where Anthony puts Rebecca down. Sam puts Anthony down, and from that point on, he became the main character.

I'll have more top 5's soon, but I hope you enjoy tis one.

Question: What is your favorite Anthony speech from the series? Comment below.

Survive The Walking Dead Coming Soon.