Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions

Hi! After the crazy season that was Season 7, the group is now struggling with the loss of their leader. Season 8 is a season of new friends, new foes, and new feelings. Here are the episode titles and descriptions for all 20 episodes:

8x01: Miles Behind Them: After season 7, the group struggles with the realization that all of them are not invincible; Sam struggles with having no more family.

8x02: 101: After finding a possible safe haven, the group wonders if the allies here are able to survive the new world out there.

8x03: Father Knows Best; The group takes their new allies on a run to prepare them of the horrors of the new world; Sam warms up to a new ally.

8x04: Disregard: After feelings are revealed, Sam feels even more abandoned than he used to; the new allies make a mistake.

8x05: Conquer: The group fights for their lives when a usual foe threatens their lives; the group wonders if their new allies are not like they seem.

8x06: Us: A group member, after boiling with fury, unleashes it on the world; the group continues to worry that their new allies are secretly their new foes.

8x07: Tell: Group members reveal their past; new allies are met.

8x08: Anthropophagus: A dark secret is revealed that threatens the groups lives.

8x09: One By One: New people use fear to get their point across; a deadly backstory is revealed.

8x10: Self Destruction: A character cannot cope with the new world; a new ally finds kidnapped group members.

8x11: Starved For Help: New foes reveal themselves fully; a character is injured in a terrible way.

8x12: Trigger-Finger (Mid-Season Finale): A rescue mission is initiated, which could bring the end of lives; the villain plans their next move.

8x13: Try Not To Scream: The foes use fear tactics to get their point across; the allies believe the group is the true threat.

8x14: Injured: More fear tactics are used; a group member is attacked; a civil war breaks out in the new safe haven; characters are kidnapped.

8x15: Intimidated: Group members fear for their lives as the foes strike again; Adam tries to resolve the conflict in the safe haven.

8x16: The Suicide King: Group members decide that ending each others lives maybe the only way.

8x17: Boil: The foes decide to make their final step to end the group; however, what they don't know is about to come crashing through.

8x18: Murder: Anger and revenge drives some of the group members; the foe, searching for revenge, attacks head on.

8x19: Relinquish: On a supply run, group members talk about fallen comrades; a pursuing ally saves the runners lives.

8x20: Misery (Season Finale): The group faces their new foe head on; Sam relies on sheer brutality to save the lives of his loved ones; the safe haven is attacked; danger plagues the group.

Well, those are the episode titles and descriptions for The Walking Dead Season 8. Now that Anthony has fallen at the end of Season 7, the Freed family will still be the main characters, meaning Sam is the new main character. I hope you enjoy The Walking Dead Season 8 When It's Here.

Please tell me your predictions for the season.