7x08

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 8

Hardship

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“It’s a power plant” Anthony says, as the group takes the plant. “You don’t want to cross me” Spike says, as he says to Gwen “I like you.” “Dad, promise me” Sam says. “I promise” Anthony says, as Greg is shot. “Hector’s a surgeon” says Molly. “HECTOR, WE NEED YOU” Molly shouts, as Vivian asks “What happened?”

           Hector looked at Greg’s wound, and says “We need to cut him opened.” “Are you sure there’s no other way?” asked Anthony, looking at him. “No, we need to do a surgery and get the bullet out” said Hector. “But, I need a few things to help him.” “There’s a Medical School not to far from here” said Frances. “I can draw you a map.” “Thank you” said Hector. “The supplies we need will be there.”

             “Who do you want to bring?” asked Anthony. Hector thought for a moment, before saying “William, Adam, Carly, Molly, and Jason. They seem like the best ones that can help me. The rest of you need to keep pressure on his wound. Jenny would know what to do.”

            “Okay” said Anthony. “Some of us will be with Greg, some of us will go with you, while some of us stand guard. “Stand guard for what?” asked Gwen. “The Hounds” said Anthony. “They could make their way here. We need to be ready.”

               Anthony walked outside, and said “We all get sections on which areas to guard, and we’ll split up into teams of two. If we see anything, we call the others.” However, Anthony stopped, as he spotted Spike in the distance smiling. Anthony looked at his gun, grabbed it, and fired, but Spike was gone.

               Everyone looked alarmed, but they didn’t see anything. “I KNOW YOU’RE HERE” Anthony bellowed, but he didn’t get a response. “Anthony” said Gwen. “What’s wrong?” Anthony looked out at the horizon and said “I saw him. He knows we’re here.”

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                 Anthony walked around the outside of the power plant, looking for a possible breach in the fence. “Anthony” called William, running over. “What?” Anthony asked, still walking along the fence. “We’re moving out” said William. “We just wanted to let you know.” “Okay” said Anthony. “Good luck.” William nodded, before walking off.

                  Greg lied on a table in the main room of the power plant. He was unconscious, as Terry looked down t him. “The others went to get you supplies for surgery, if you were wondering” said Terry. “Listen, you just have to hold on a little bit more. Then, they’ll come back, and Hector will save your life.” There was silence, as Terry said “I’ll get you more bandages.”

                   The group drove off in the black van, driven by William. “Where’d Frances say this place was?” William asked. “It’s twenty miles in the other direction of the town” said Jason. “We’re gonna be gone for awhile.”