5x04

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 4

Awaken

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Welcome to Melville” Caleb says as Jason says “We need meds.” “We can help” William says and half of the group head out to get meds. They fight off walkers as Anthony shouts “RUN.” “Joseph Morris” Jason says, as Joseph smirks at the group. “Leader of Morristown.” “Don’t make this worse for yourself” Anthony says to Joseph who asks “Is that a threat?” “It’s a fact” Anthony says as a walker goes after him, but Tyler jumps in front of it. Joseph shoots Tyler in the head, stabs David, and says “We’ll give you the chance to die” and they walk off.

       In Melville, Gwen saw Carly and Bob talking to Sherri, who felt her stomach that held her growing baby. Gwen approached as Sherri said “Our doctor said that around May will be the due date.” “When’d you get pregnant?” Carly asked. “In September” said Sherri. “Christian was still alive then.” “I’m so sorry” Carly said.

       Sherri nodded as Bob looked down at his watch. “The others should be back soon” he said as he looked over at the wall. “I’d give them a half hour” said Sherri. “Don can sometimes get sidetracked. They really shouldn’t have brought him on the run.” Sherri walked off to Marie and started talking about the baby as Gwen looked at Carly and Bob.

       “Where are they?” she asked. “I know for a fact that Don didn’t get sidetracked for this long.” “I’m sure they’re fine” Bob said. “We need to stop worrying. They’re fine, and they’ll be back soon.” “I agree with Gwen” Carly said. “Something might have happened.” “Maybe the fought off walkers and had to take another route” said Bob, as Ted and Terry walked over. “I think we should go out looking for them” Terry said. “No” said Ted. “We need to stay here. Maybe someone was bit, but they didn’t all die. We need to stay here and wait for them.”

         “Fine” Gwen said. “We’ll stay here and wait for them.” “Good” said Bob. “You guys are paranoid” said Ted. “They are all fine, and nothing happened to them. Sam probably wanted to stop and get a chocolate bar or something. We should just eat dinner and rest.”

        Ted and Bob walked off as Terry asked “So, when are we heading out?” “In a little bit” said Gwen. “We need to grab our weapons immediately and get out there, and find them. We meet at the wall in ten.” The three then split up and started to get ready to head out.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

          Anthony opened his eyes and could hear gargling and footsteps. He looked up and spotted walkers headed towards the group and saw David losing blood. Anthony got to his feet and tried to wiggle out of his ties, but he couldn’t. “Dad” Sam said. “Bite these off” Anthony said, going to Sam. With all his might, Sam bit into the rope, and Anthony hands were freed. He untied his legs before charging forward and tackling the three walkers. He then grabbed a large rock and tossed it onto one’s head, which exploded, and then he stomped on the next one’s head. He then grabbed a burnt log and beat the last one’s skull in.