6x11

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 11

Days Gone Bye

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Joseph’s alive” William says, as Hannah drives down the highway. “I’m Jack Baker, and I may have even developed a cure” as AJ shouts “NO” as Jack is shot down. “Let’s go” Gwen says, as Melville burns. Joseph burns, as Sam says “We have to go.” Kate gets bit as Carly says “Sherri’s in labor” and Vivian leads them off. “NO” Adam shouts as Marie is shot down. Jason then stares at the burned Melville, before running off.

(Cue Last Pale Light In The West Or Video)

           Smoke reaches the air, as walkers roam in and out of Melville. Jason stares at the burning sanctuary, as he feels tear swim at his eyes. Walkers walk by him, as he looks at all of their rotting faces. He takes a deep breath, before he joined their horde, and he walked off.

            Anthony, Gwen, Hannah, and Adam walked along a grass land with a small, dirt road next to it. They were silent, as they walked through the dirt. Suddenly, Anthony saw a walker smeared on the ground. It raised its arms up as Anthony stared at its half torso. He shook his head, and walked off. Adam approached it too, but left it alone. Gwen looked down at it, but Hannah came too, and stabbed it in the head.

            Ted pulled his knife out of a walker’s temple, as he looked over at Terry, who looked down solemnly. Ted stood up and walked over to Terry, who had a tear in his eye. Ted put his hand on his shoulder, and Terry smiled, before the two began to walk off.

              Sam led AJ and Nick down the highway, past a few walkers that were eating some survivors from Melville. They didn’t look at the bodies as they walked on. They made it to the lab, but saw the horde of walkers inside, and passed it on their way to nowhere.

             Jason and the herd walked out of Philadelphia and onto the highway. He was in the very back, so if he had to run, he could. He turned around, and looked up at the sky, and saw the black smoke reaching the blue clouds. He took a deep breath, before looking at the herd in front of him, and following them, not sure of where he was going.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

               Anthony and his group walked out of the trees and onto a black road. There were leaves all over, and a pile with a walker inside. Adam crouched down and stared at it, as Anthony asked “Are you gonna kill it or kiss it?” Adam turned, with anger written on his face. “What does that mean?” he asked. “Sorry” said Anthony. “It was originally a joke, but you’re not killing it, so you’re making me worried.” “You don’t have to be worried about me” said Adam bitterly. “Nobody should worry about me.”

               Anthony looked over at Adam, and sighed. “Look” he said. “I’m sorry about what happened. I’m sorry about Marie.” Adam looked up at him with anger. “Don’t mention her to me” Adam said. “You’re not allowed to talk about her” said Adam. “Hey” Anthony said. “She was my friend and family. I’m allowed to talk about her.” Adam looked at Anthony, and rage filled his eyes “NO, YOU’RE NOT” he shouted, before running over and punching Anthony in the face.