Top 10 Characters

So, I'm back at it with another little list thing here. Throughout the series, there have been a lot of fantastic characters that have made their presence known in this story. So, I want to tell you my 10 favorite characters. SPOILERS

First, Honorable Mentions:

Bob Jameson: A great character from the first episode that cared a lot for others.

Sherri Melville: A woman that blamed herself for what had happened, who trull loved the group,

Hector: A doctor that helped the group on more than one occasion.

Greg: Someone hat gave William hope, and showed Carly love.

Carly Hunt: From the very first episode, she cared for the group, and helped save many of their lives.

Daniel Maine: A despicable man that put Anthony through hell, but he was still kinda awesome.

Tyler Williams: He found love, and that was all that mattered to him.

Nick Anderson: A nice boy that had a lot of hope for the world.

Adam Anderson: A father that just cared for his son.

Sebastian: A horrible, yet very cool final villain for the series.

Ted: You saved Anthony's life at the beginning, and cared for his son till the end.

David Colmbs: This was a man that started out as a terrible and mean guy. He wanted everybody to listen to him, and he wouldn't listen to anybody else. However, he changed, and he became one of the groups power players. However, he lost his best friend, and that broke him. However, he was brought back, and sacrificed himself to save Anthony. David is a fantastic character, and he will be missed.

And now, let's begin the actual list.

10. Joseph Morris: Now, I know this guy is a villain, but he is such an awesome villain in my opinion, so he needs some light shed on him. He killed several people we loved, all because he was betrayed and basically lost everything. He was a horrible person, but a great villain.

9. Spike: Spike is on this list because, not only did he kill our main character, but he killed our main character's wife. He was a horrible, terrible, despicable person, but that's why I love him as a villain. He is my favorite out of all the one's we've had in the series.

8. Vivian Marsh: Vivian had a big development over the course of the series. She first started out as a womb caught in the middle of a war, but she found love in Terry. They fell in love, which led to Vivian turning to the right side and helping the group out. She became a sniper, and is now safely within the walls of the Country, where she and Terry may have a child.

7. Heather Sparks: This was a girl that found the group at the right time. Sam was in mourning over his father, and Heather had gone through the same thing. She helped him through it, and the two fell in love. Now, she is a power player in the group, and may have a leadership role in the Country.

6. Hannah Baker: She started out as a quiet girl that saved Sam's life. She and Anthony grew a close bond, and she also drew a bond with Sam. Over the years, she became a power player in this group, and she helped out many times. She lost many people, but she still kept fighting. She took over the group, and helped Sam through many of his problems. Now, she is safe within the Country, and will return to be awesome as usual.

5. Terry McKullen: There is something about Terry that I, personally, love. He has always been one of my favorite characters, and he has gone through so much. He lost his eye, he lost his brother, but he fell in love. He has gone through a lot of trauma, but he has still helped the group in many ways. He's protected them, and saved them. Now, he is in the Country, with his wife, ready to start a family.

4. William Hunt: Since the very first episode, William Hunt has been a power player in the group. He has helped out in many ways, and he has protected everybody.  He has been a comedic relief character, but he also loves the group an would protect them at any cost. Anthony Freed soon realized what William meant to him, and stated that the two were brothers of the apocalypse. After Anthony died, William took over leadership in the group, and lost his sister, wife, and child. However, he came back, and stopped the Call group. He did die, but he died fighting for what was right.

3. Gwen Foster: This was a character that I fell in love with. She is in the very first scene of the series, and lasted 100 episodes through it. She found her true love, and became Sam's step-mother. She went through a lot, but was always the only one that could bring her love, Anthony Freed, back from any craziness he may have been in. She would soon die, but she went out fighting, trying to protect the people she loved. That is why she's on this list.

2. Anthony Freed: You may be shocked. You may have thought Anthony was my favorite character, and he is, but it's sort of a tie between him and my number 1. He was the main character. He protected the group, and he always saved their lives. He taught them how to survive, and that kept them alive. He soon would die, but he left behind a group that would fight any threat, as well as a new, strong future leader, who is my number 1.

1. Sam Freed: Sam may not have been in the first episode, but he had the most impact on the series. Without Sam, Anthony would not have been able to survive. Without Sam, the group would not have been able to get to the Country. Without Sam, Sebastian would still be alive. Sam is his father, accept, he is alive. He made it, and now, with the help of his uncle, he and the group are now safe in the Country, where Survive The Walking Dead will take place, with Sam as the main character.

Question: What is your top 10? Leave it in the comments below.

Survive The Walking Dead Coming Soon!!!