5x18

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 18

Confined

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Welcome to Melville” says Caleb, as Tyler is bitten and Bob is shot. “We’re leaving Melville” Anthony says, as he shouts “WAIT UP.” “I’m Cole” says Cole, as Jonathan says “They’re cannibals.” Anthony kills them, as he and Jonathan shoot at walkers. “YOU CAN’T TALK TO ME ABOUT BOB” David shouts, as Anthony and Jonathan are knocked unconscious. “Come on Kate” William says, s he performs CPR. “Don’t go” but she won’t breathe.

            There were grunts behind the wooden door that Vivian stood at. She could hear Joseph punching one of them, but who could it be? “LET GO OF HIM” shouted the man she had never seen before, and then she heard joseph say “Drake, get him.” She then heard more punching, and the other man grunting, and she put her hand over her mouth.

             Inside, Anthony was attached to the chains, with blood and bruises all over him. “You know” he said. “I was wondering; why did you and your group leave Melville? Was it to get more people like that idiot over there?” Anthony looked over at Jonathan, who was being beaten. “Let him go” Anthony said. “He’s not a part of this. He was just helping me.”

              Joseph smiled and said “Well, he was with you, so we took him.” Joseph then punched Anthony again, and he spat blood out of his mouth. “I as wondering” said Joseph. “Where’s the rest of your group? You guys wouldn’t just split up.” “Well” said Anthony. “We did split up. We faced walkers, and that was it.” “How long have you been split up?” Joseph asked. “Almost three days” said Anthony.

             Joseph smiled, before saying “Well, since we do a lot of good in Morristown, we’ll find your group for you, and bring them back here. How does that sound?” Joseph stood up, as Antony said “If you touch them, I will make your death even worse.” “More and more threats” Joseph said, smiling. “We’ll find them, and you all will be dead.”

             Drake stopped beating Jonathan, before the two opened the door. Vivian stood there, with shock in her face. “You’re going to watch them” Joseph said. “Sorry about the mess.” He and Drake then walked out, as Anthony and Vivian met eye contact, and she knew that Terry had told Anthony.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

              Gwen ate a piece of meat, as Sam started pulling his apart. “What is this again?” he asked. Gwen chuckled and said “I have no idea.” They both laughed, as Carly looked at the trees, asking “Where are they?” “I’m sure they’re fine” said Ted, s he grabbed a piece of meat.

              Terry approached David, who had gauze on his jaw. “I’m sorry” he said. “About, well, everything.” David looked up at him and said “Shut up, kid.” “Hey” Terry said. “I’m trying to apologize for everything I said. It would be nice if you apologized too.” “Well, I don’t apologize” said David, standing up.