4x11

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 11

Scratched

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

Riley is tackled by walkers as she looks at the scratch on her side. “I’m good”, Riley says, as she cries. Bob walks in and asks “How did that happen?” “We tell the others in the morning”, he says as Riley looks at a blue sheet. “We have to tell someone”, Bob says as Riley reveals the gun. She lifts it to her head, but cries and drops it. Bob watches her.

           A small cart was rolled down an aisle of a grocery store. Riley stood behind it, and began putting food into it. She walked around the grocery store and got what she needed before walking to the register. “Do you accept credit cards?” she asked, and the cashier nodded. Riley put all of her groceries in a bag before walking out.

           She drove to a small blue house and grabbed all of her bags and walked in. There was a large dog that began barking at her as a voice shouted “BRING MY CHIPS AND BEER.” “Okay Dad” Riley called. She placed everything away before getting a can of beer and a large chip bag and walking it to her Dad’s study, which was really a disgusting pigsty where he watched football with his friends. “Here you go” said Riley.

          “Oh hey Riley” said a fat man with a black mustache named Bruce. “Hello” said Riley. “I see you’re still an ugly nothing” said Bruce, and everyone laughed. Riley nodded before walking out. She walked up to her room and saw her little cat. “Hey Chester” she said, stroking the cat. It purred and as she sat on her bed, it jumped in her lap. She grabbed her laptop and started searching for things, and enjoyed the only part of her life.

            Riley sat in her Dad’s pigsty, and stared at his bloody corpse. She stared at Bruce’s corpse and all of the others, and began to laugh. She laughed and laughed at the bodies in front of her, before her eyes rested on Chester, whose body was demolished. Suddenly, the door opened, and a man aimed a gun at her. “Miss, you okay?” he asked. “Who are you?” Riley asked. “Bob Jameson. I’m out here looking for people. Come on, we can protect you.” He handed her his hand, and she took it, and left the house.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

             Riley walked out of the office and wiped her tears away. “Why didn’t you do it?” a voice asked, and she faced Bob. “You try to see if it’s easy” she said. “Ending your own life.” “But, you need to end it” Bob said. “I know I have to” she said. “I don’t want to kill anyone. Do you think there’s any part of me that would want to turn and hurt everyone out there?” “No, I don’t” said Bob. “But, you still need to stop this from happening. I don’t want you to suffer Riley.” “I’ll do it Bob” said Riley. “I will. You just need to give me some time.” Bob stared at her and said “Fine. But, before you do it, we have to tell the others.” “I know” said Riley. “Maybe we should do it now.” Bob nodded, and the two walked off.

             They walked into the front room, and Kate said “We were wondering where you guys were.” “You okay?” Hannah asked Bob. “Fine” said Bob, and they kissed. “Where’s Tyler?” “He went to take a leak” said Ted. “Don’t know where though. The bathrooms pretty far and he said not to go far.” “Oh” said Riley. They had to tell them when Tyler got back. It took a while, but Tyler finally returned. “Where were you?” Kate asked. “I thought you drank something huge” said Ian. “Guys, you need to come with me” said Tyler. “Wait” said Riley. “I need to say something.” “There are walkers” said Tyler. “It can wait.”