189. Fem Kylo Ren x Male Reader

Star Wars is owned by Disney.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): There are still spoilers in this chapter from 7-8 movies, but I changed some things, like always. To be honest I don't care anymore about 9 movie. Maybe it will have at least little 'fan ideas', but yeah... I believe that they will try to do at least spin-off from KOTOR times, but I'm not sure if they will follow anything or change almost everything. I'm really interested what would happen if they would follow more old canon things.

*****

   Bella Solo now known better as Kelly Ren looked at her grandfather almost destroyed mask with clear determination in her eyes. She doesn't have her own mask on face now, and everyone could see her beautiful long, curly black hair.

   Her cape in same color as hair wasn't covering now clothes that perfectly exposed her perfect hourglass figure without any unnecessary fatness. Two medium size orbs wasn't something to feel ashamed as well.

   Nice brown eyes closed for some seconds with a sigh escaping her soft lips. Everyone tries to turn me into their living doll that will obey every command, no one care about my own thoughts... No, one but you. Her eyes opened, and focused on Darth Vader mask with clear frustration on Bella face.

Kelly: Sometimes... I have these thoughts, about being far away from there, without the past. Only my future and me. Learning about force on my own without anyone trying to show me what is bad or good. Force would be my only master. Sometimes... I see with me... Sigh.

   A door to this room opened, and with lazy move of her hand Bella wore her mask looking at her grandfather mask before turning around to one of the First Order officers. Instantly her personality turned to Kelly Ren, and her soft voice turned to more... Mechanic and cold, because of that mask.

Kelly: Did you found her? Droid? Or FN-2187?

    The officer in black uniform gulped trying to look everywhere, but not on his superior feeling uneasy in this... Weird room.

Officer: Yes. We found them.

Kelly: Show me...

*****

   She felt weak. Girl from nowhere... Without proper training almost killed Bella. Her left hand raised to face with soft fingers caressing around ugly scar that destroyed her once beautiful face. Now... He would feel disgusted with me. Everything because of her.

   The black haired woman felt hate not wanting to believe that this really happened. Total failure. Again I was to sure about my power, while being injured. Kelly Ren was ashamed of this knowing that Supreme Leader Snoke would laugh at her again.

   Yet, she has needed to wear this mask. Dumb childish mask in front of him. Not even her mind could fool Snoke, but... She managed to hide some of her true intentions. He is past as well... And past need to die for us to have any chance to start from beginning.

   The young woman sighed with one tear falling from her eyes. She caught it with a hand and looked at the wet spot on the finger. I need to cut every connection. Family. Friends. Partners. Masters... Love. She tightened the hold on her lightsaber and prepared for another meeting with Supreme Leader.