66. Perverted Chun Li x Naive Male Reader

Street Fighter is owned by Capcom.

This was requested by Phoenix977. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) was happy young man who just liked his life, and everything that he has. He was having beautiful, strong and smart girlfriend who had no flaws for him. Well, he was naive in her presence, and doesn't saw that she was very perverted from the nature.

   Her name was Chun-Li, and she loved very much her (Y/N), and always was trying to taint his naive mind with her own plans. Girl on every occasion she had, was showing him some parts of her body, or just trying to seduce him with her talks about their love life.

   Chun-Li liked seeing his tomato red face when he was feeling embarrassed from it, and every time asking her that naive questions, or answers to her perverted questions. He is soo... Perfect. Without any flaw, not tainted by some whore... Fully for me.

   Mind of girl flashed several scenes with her and him in ambiguous moments, then she was telling him to don't worry, and she will teach him everything that he need to know. It was so happy dreams for Chun-Li.

   Now she was only waiting for this to finally happen, and this waiting was making her more and more perverted and anxious. Chun-Li slowly started forcing some hot situations, but (Y/N) always somehow avoided it.

   Still being naive, and little obvious to his girlfriend (Y/N) doesn't saw anything not normal in Chun-Li behavior, she was just like he meet her and when they got together as couple. Nothing changed.

   (Y/N) doesn't care that Chun-Li was fighting, he told her that he is perfectly sure that she will always come back to home, and win with everyone. She knew that he is feeling respect for her martial arts skills, and was happy with that.

   Chun-Li still remembered what she told him after their first date, when he asked is she is perfectly sure about fighting. I am the strongest woman in the world! He just nod to her, and slowly hugged with that warmness coming from him.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   Chun-Li walked back to her and (Y/N) house with happiness thinking that with her new plan, today will be day when she will break him with her perverted mind. Last weekend she started taking his boxers, and sniffed them in several places at home perfectly knowing that he saw her several times, but stay silent about that.

   Next she tried touching him in their bed, when he was sleeping and pretend that she is also sleeping. Woman touched his manhood several times, kissed his neck, but he just tried to stay away from her hands and mouth.

   She sighed remembering her fails, but still it was giving her more strength to finally taint his naive behavior. Girl walked to the kitchen, and wear her white apron after getting off her usual clothes. Now she had only this apron, with her back and ass fully uncovered. Chun-Li started making their dinner knowing that (Y/N) is probably also coming back from his own work, and she just wanted for him to walk there and saw her.

   Her mind started imagining things, like him walking there... Slowly approaching her from behind, and placing his strong hands on her hips while slowly inserting...

(Y/N): Chun? Chun-Li!

   She backed from her spacing out hearing (Y/N) voice. Chun-Li slowly turned to him, only to see her boyfriend with his hands covering eyes. Really? We are bathing together, and he is still acting like we are not a couple...

Chun-Li: Hello (Y/N)! I'm just making dinner for us, so you can sit there and wait while watching me ~

(Y/N): Uh, Yeah sure but can you wear something more than just your apron? I'm sure that there is not that hot, to wear only it...

Chun-Li: Aww, but it is so fun... Come here darling!

   She almost jumped to surprised male, and hugged him tightly perfectly knowing that her two attributes is touching his body, and even saw his blush on face. Chun-Li smiled, and kissed him while her hand wandered under his shirt.

   He sinks into it, but then after her hand touched his hardening manhood, he opened his eyes and slowly backed away from her.

(Y/N): Honey, it is not perfect time or place for this...

   Chun-Li looked at him still trying to force him to act, and probably sweet love making in kitchen, but he just walked out from there telling her that he need to have shower. Cold shower. She sighed, and walked back to preparing their dinner. I think that there is need to be more forceful...

*****

Final timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) and Chun-Li was sitting in the living room watching some perverted movie that of course chose his girlfriend, thinking that some spicy scenes will make his eyes more open to her advances on his body that she tried to do during the movie.

(Y/N): Even these porno scenes are so boring, and unreal... Can't we really watch Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back?

   Chun-Li sighed knowing that he is huge fan of these movies, and seeing that her movie is doing nothing to his mind or body decided to accepted his wish.

Chun-Li: Ok, no problem.

   His eyes got bigger. First time she accepted to watch with him his favorite movie, and not this love drama movies.

(Y/N): Really?

   She nodded to him slowly, and he almost jumped from the couch they were sitting. Chun-Li touched his hand, making (Y/N) look at her.

Chun-Li: On one condition (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Everything for you my honey bunny!

Chun-Li: We will go tomorrow to the beach, you know where. We will be alone, and have lots of fun there.

(Y/N): Like I said everything for you, and my movie...

   Chun-Li looked at him, while young man was preparing Star Wars movie to play on TV. You really don't know what is coming tomorrow, do you my sweet naive (Y/N)?

 You really don't know what is coming tomorrow, do you my sweet naive (Y/N)?