78. Yuno Gasai x Secret Admirer Male Reader - Part I

????

I just learned that I can't go home because of some place that I need to go tomorrow, and sadly I will be home on Wednesday / Thursday and that day I will probably post that last story from request III (Princess Aura). I'm sorry for that! But also I decided to start publishing stories from requests part IV.

Mirai Nikki is owned by Sakae Esuno.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(W/N) - Wife name.
(S/N) - Son name.

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) from first time when he saw girl named Yuno Gasai knew that he is having crush on her. He liked how she looks, and seeing her smile was something that was making (Y/N) instantly happy and warm inside.

   He started being her secret admirer leaving for her several messages, and gifts. (Y/N) saw several times that she was ecstatic looking at gifts he bought her, and after reading his messages she always hugged that piece of paper to her heart sighed.

   Young man was happy, and started gathering willpower to step out from shadows, and tell her that it is him - Her secret admirer. Yuno and (Y/N) was from same high school, and had several lessons together.

   Yuno Gasai is a young girl with pink eyes and long pink hair styled in pigtails, two hanging as frontal locks featuring a pair of red bows, and the back pigtails left bare. Her most common attire consists of a blue shirt with a ribbon on her chest accompanied by a blue skirt with high socks, but her wardrobe changes occasionally.

   Some weeks pass, and (Y/N) finally decided that he is ready to confess his feelings to Yuno. He spotted her sitting alone in one of classrooms, and drawing something. Young man slowly approached her.

(Y/N): Hello Yuno, do you have time for talk?

   She turned her head to him, and with little smile nod. He sat in front of her, but she was just doing her drawing, not even giving him handshake. (Y/N) tried to saw what she is drawing, but failed.

(Y/N): What are you drawing? It is something for your secret admirer, that you told me last time?

Yuno: Oh, I think it will be for him. I'm sure that my secret admirer is Yuki! I love him so much, and I'm sure that he is loving me back, and is my admirer...

   She smiled, while (Y/N) started feeling sad. Oh... She thinks it's Yukiteru who send her all of that gifts, and messages telling how beautiful she is. It hurts. Why? There was silent for several minutes, and Yuno remembering that (Y/N) wanted talk with her looked up from her drawing.