146. Nikola Tesla Male Reader x Female H.P. Lovecraft

This was requested by sabastianRitchey. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): It's weird. I changed some things soo don't expect anything real. I wasn't sure if author of request  wanted for this story to have more 'romance' things or maybe... More drifting towards Lovecraft books... I hope you still found this story enjoyable.

 I hope you still found this story enjoyable

*****

(Y/N): Finally... Another step in my Wireless power! I'm almost ready to show a way to transmit large amounts of power around the world for others... Humanity needs this.

   The young inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist known as (Y/N) (L/N) sat on his bed preparing for his daily rest. He knew that sleep is very important in his work, and while (Y/N) believe that it is only lost of his precious time... His body thinks other way.

   He sighed, but little smile was on his face. I'm so excited... Everyone will use electricity when they want, and everywhere they want. Darkness around Newburyport, Arkham, Salem and other cities finally will fade... Even that weird fog will be not that scary, as people talk about it.

   His hand touched little book placed under his blanket, and his eyes narrowed. Oh, yes... I almost forgot. Young man took a book in his hand opening it on page he stopped reading last time.

   It was a gift from his long time friend - Hailey Philipia Lovecraft. Book name was The Call of Cthulhu, and it was really good like he expected from her. Sadly her works weren't too popular, and she lived rather poorly. (Y/N) sometimes helped her not caring if she wants this or not.

   Hailey started being more, and more weird in meetings with him. At first, she was a very lively, happy young woman excited to discover world, and create great stories. Then slowly her smile faded, and Hailey started avoiding people fully focused on her works.

   He asked several times her if she had any problems, and because he had money and connections (Y/N) was ready to help her in any matter. She was always silent in that moments, and only give him another book she created.

   (Y/N) doesn't know why her works isn't popular, but decided to leave this knowing that Hailey isn't a person that want fame or big amounts of money. Her life was creating these books, and it was like she lived in other world.

   Even his scientist mind was in awe how open her mind was to create these books. It's just like real persons and their lives. Hmm... It was several weeks from last time we saw each other, and I'm little sad, because of this.

   His eyes raised from the book, and he sighed thinking about his friend. She went to work on her new book - Shadow over Innsmouth. While I wasn't for too long in cities she mentioned in her books... It is exciting to know that these places are real.

   Then he slowly drifted to his sleep with her rare lightly the smiling face. I need to send a letter tomorrow. First thing to do.

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) never expected to see Hailey Philipa Lovecraft in that poor state. She looked like coming back from the deeps of the hell. Her eyes were dull without her old shine with life in them. Her hair little dirty, and face palely as his bed white sheets

(Y/N): Hailey? What happened to you? You look like some sort of ghost...

   She looked at him with her eyes hiding something in them, but on her face was little smile. Sad smile.

Hailey: I just finished my new book... This was very... Exciting journey in Innsmouth. Mr. Jack Walters was great help there. You should be with me there. We saw it.

(Y/N): Huh? Saw what?

   Hailey approached him with her eyes widening, and (Y/N) got little scared being not sure about his friend mental state. She placed her hands on his arms and leaned with her head to his ear. The young scientist shivered feeling her hot breath on his skin.

Hailey: The Esoteric Order of Dagon... Cult in Innsmouth created portal inside their Masonic Hall leading to Y'ha-nathlei. Everyone in this city is a follower of a Great Old One named Father Dagon, or simply Dagon...

   She whispered in his ear like telling him the greatest secret. He shakes his head, and laughed making young woman narrow her eyes at her long time friend.

(Y/N): You love your world huh? That's why your stories are so real, well almost. Human emotions, madness... Secrets, occultism and sects. Then every part with Old Ones is just spicing things, sadly not realistic.

Hailey: Hmmm... I don't believe my own eyes at first, but it is truth (Y/N). I was always honest with you, and it is real like your feelings for me...

   Hailey looked down at her small hands after she had taken off them from his arms. He blushed not believing his ears now. How?...

(Y/N): I don't know what you are saying miss Lovecraft.

   She raised her eyes too look at him with now anger showed on her cute face.

Hailey: Don't lie to me Mr. (L/N). I know how to read people like open books. You don't want to kiss these lips Mr. (L/N)?

   He looked at her with now his face pale. The young scientist had from some time crush on her, but believed that it is only his body attracted to her own.

Hailey: We still have time to do some things... Not everything is lost. I discovered that he is sleeping in underwater city of R'lyeh, and only his presence drive mere mortals insane. This fog... Eternal fog around coasts Salem, Kingsport or even Innsmouth is only little action...

   Young man captured her lips with his own seeing that again she is drifting away to her own world. Hailey kissed him back with now her eyes closed. Two of them kissed for some time only stopping this to catch some breath. She even thought about shoving him her calves.

   It was something new, new emotion for (Y/N), and Hailey. They were really happy in that moment seeing that each had same feelings towards another one. He took her little hand in his own, and saw on her pale face little pinkness on cheeks.

   There were some sweet words exchanged between them, and then young couple walked together to (Y/N) workshop where he wanted to show her his new ideas. Maybe then... We will have a journey around more private places in my house? Who knows...

   (Y/N) (L/N) never saw something slimy and glowing greenish hidden in Hailey Philipia Lovecraft dress pocket. She was too absorbed with new feelings in her heart being around him, that she completely forgot about this... Thing.