43. Halloween Special III - Fem Ben Drowned x Male Reader

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) liked to play games from Zelda series, for him that was always great virtual journey, and he wanted to find all secrets in every game. Then he heard about some special Majora's Mask cartridge that everyone was talking in the internet telling that it was dangerous because of some ghost that haunted this game.

(Y/N): Phew... Sure. Still, I need to buy it, and play earning one hundred percent.

   His mind was now forcing (Y/N) to find this game at all coasts, young man just loved these games. He watched for it on eBay and Amazon, but doesn't find anything. Strange...

   Finally, he found someone who bought it, but doesn't even open it. (Y/N) talked with him on one of forums, where he found this, and that guy decided to send this to our young man. (Y/N) was excited, and don't cared about this guy warnings for him. Finally, my game is coming!

   For young gamer that love Zelda games, this week was something very painful. Why it is that longggg... Just like Yang Xiao Long hehe eh... Then for weekend he got his cartridge with Majora's Mask.

(Y/N): Yeah!

   He of course go to his room, and get it in his console. Game started, and (Y/N) played for long time. Huh... Some glitches? Maybe this is what is real thing that bothered people on forums... Then in his game started happening events that he read in that creepypasta forum.

   Then he found weird looking npc named Benny Drowned. It was girl looking just like female Link, and in conversations with (Y/N) character, Benny talked like she knew about him. It was very strange for him, still (Y/N) only cared to find all secrets and complete the game.

   Will you be with me forever (Y/N) (L/N)? I like you (E/C) eyes, and (H/C) hair...

   He got this message, and decided that it's time for him to go sleep, because it's too long to play this game. (Y/N) turned his console off, making Benny angry and sad, but also very determinate to make him her's.

   While (Y/N) was loudly sleeping in his room, in front of him his tv and console turned on showing Benny on it. She looked at him with hearts inside her eye sockets.

Benny: Oh... You are perfect for me (Y/N). Only if I could get out from there. Don't worry my precious little gamer, we will be together in short time...

   All night she watched her future lover, thinking about plans that will bring him to her. Some of her fantasies was very wild, and hot. Finally, she needed to turn of his tv and console seeing her love starting to woke up.

(Y/N): Another day to play my new game from favorite universe!

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) was interested what was happening with this game, that glitches and weird npc Benny Drowned for him was something strange. Still, he doesn't trust internet people thinking that this cartridge is just broken, or hacked by some jokers.

(Y/N): This doesn't change anything for me... I will play this game, it is for now last from Zelda that I don't finished...

   In his life something also happened that was somehow strange for him. He started getting messages on FB from profile without name or photo, and this messages was weird as hell.

When you will be back?

I miss you, my little gamer.

Will you play with me?

Did you forget about me?

Where are you (Y/N)?

   He tried to block this person, but in the options he doesn't block it because there was no option with her... He just started ignoring these messages. Now he had free weekend and wanted so much to play Majora's Mask, so he sat next to his console and start the game.

   On the tv he saw something new, next to his character stood some green npc looking like Link. (Y/N) using his character walked to her and started talking. Then on the screen showed this person looking at him with no eyes and blood coming from these two places. It was looking like female Link with his green clothes. Wow, I don't expected something like this... It's like she is looking at me from this screen.

   Suddenly he started feeling very tired, and before his eyes closed he saw that female link smiled like some psycho and started extending her hands to him.

*****

Final timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) opened his eyes, and was scared seeing that this looks just like game he was playing. Just graphic was way better looking like real life, almost. He saw female Link in front of him, and started feeling uncomfortable under her staring.

Benny: You are here!! Now we can play together, like real couple!

   He looked at her with fear not understanding what really happened. She hugged him tightly with her boobs touching his face, and blood coming from eyes dirtying their clothes.

Benny: Hehe... I just killed everyone there. For us my darling!

   (Y/N) looked around seeing bodies of npc's from game, and even knowing that this is game there everything just look very real, like normal life. This was too much for him, and he pushed her off.

(Y/N): No, no, no! You are not, real. I'm from real world, and this can't happen. I'm just dreaming probably after falling to sleep in front of my console with this game on, and now my mind is just showing this... I even one time had some hot dream with Zel...

   Benny took out her knife and started slowly approaching (Y/N) with crazy look. He backed only to fall to the mud, and he started drowning in it.

Benny: Say that you love me, and you will stay with me here... Or face path of my own pain.

   He screamed trying to get out, but this was no sense. Benny looked at him on verge of tears, seeing that he doesn't want to show his love for her.

(Y/N): I love you Benny! Save me!

   She just smiled little, but shake her head in no. What... She said that. Jesus, stupid game whore. He closed his eyes.

(Y/N): I will also stay with you there! Pleas...

   Some mud got to his mouth, and he knew that was his final moments of young life. Then someone caught his hands and took him out from the mud placing on the ground, and instantly hug with something dropping on his face.

   He opened his eyes to see Benny with bloody tears coming from her eyes.

Benny: I know it! You love me, like I love you!

   (Y/N) sighed and accepted her forceful kiss, knife that she was holding to his neck was just reminding him, that was good decision. I loved Zelda games, soo this is what I got...