41. Halloween Special I - Samara x Male Reader

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) once knew in his childhood Samara Morgan. She was very funny, and live person who wanted to explore the word in the future. (Y/N) and her met playing around the city, and became great friends.

   Samara always felt warm feelings being around (Y/N), and always wanted to be with him. Then one thing happened that crushed her plans, and even life.

   (Y/N) was looking for his new friend Samara several times in the city, but never find her. He even asked his parents, but they don't have time for matters of kids. He was sad, that one of his first friend disappeared, probably moving out from the city.

   Samara never forget (Y/N) even, after her death drowning in well. Now she appears with a white dyed dress and long black hair that covers her face. She created tape thinking about her revenge, and what was more important for her - She needed to find (Y/N)...

   It took long for her to find him, but finally she did it, and started thinking about plan that make him hers. First I need to kill his parents, then neighbors, and finally friends.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) hear something about killing tape, like people named it. He just laughed thinking that is so stupid joke, and doesn't understand why that much of people trust this.

Bzzz... Bzzz... Bzzz...

   He took his phone, and saw that Jenny was calling.

(Y/N): Yes?

Jenny: Hi (Y/N)! Me, Wendy and Brad have this killing tape. Do you want to watch it with us? Tonight your house?

(Y/N): Eh... You three also want to try this joke? Now with me.

Jenny: Aww (Y/N), Wendy thinks it's real, but still want to watch it. We promise that there is no joke from our side, so?

(Y/N): Ok, tonight. Bring some food.

Jenny: Bye!

   I need to clean this place, so boring... He hated cleaning his house, and washing after big dinner with his family or friends. (Y/N) did this while thinking about meeting with Jenny, Wendy and Brad. Jenny is a great prankster in school, soo this is probably her another idea for fun.

*****

Another timeskip.

*****

   All of them sat in front of tv that (Y/N) had in his room. Jenny clicked play on pilot, and movie from tape started. Each of (Y/N) friends had mixed emotions about what it was showing, but he saw that girl in this movie was looking just like his childhood friend Samara.

   When movie ended, all of them was disappointed with it. (Y/N) was curious if that girl was his friend, but shrugged it off.

(Y/N): Like I expected, joke and low level...

Jenny: We all thought that this will be something more hmm, scary?

(Y/N): Then maybe we will see Scary Movie?

   They just agreed to his proposition. At the end of movie someone called to (Y/N). He took out his phone from his jeans pocket.

(Y/N): Hello?

???: Seven days.

(Y/N): What?

???: You and friends have seven days.

   Call ended, and (Y/N) just looked surprised to each of his friends. He shrugged it off, thinking that it was still joke from them. Finally, after one hour everyone went to their homes leaving (Y/N) alone. Weird people must created this joke with tape.

*****

Final Timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) was very scared, of this situation. This was last day from this seven days from what phone person said to him. All of his friends disappeared suddenly, and his parents also doesn't answer his callings.

(Y/N): Something is up tonight, but still I think everyone is just trying to play some sort of joke using this killing tape fake news.

   He was in his bed, thinking about staying awake all night. (Y/N) closed his doors, and all windows just to make this joke harder for his friends. Still, he was little scared, because there was no door in his bedroom, and this make him look to the dark corridor. There is nothing to worry...

   (Y/N) started hearing weird sounds coming from there, but tried to close eyes and sleep. It's only my imagination. I had it before, and always this was just my mind tricks.

   Something hit his bed, making him instantly jump out from it with scared face. He looked around trying to find source of it, but failed.

(Y/N): OK! Your joke is the best, but please this is too much now!

   Then he saw something that make his heart almost burst from body. There in front of him stood young girl in white clothes with long black hair covering her face. She was slowly approaching him with weird unnatural moves of her entire body.

(Y/N): Wh-who are you miss? Andy why you are here?

Samara: Finally we will be together!

(Y/N): Huh? What do you mean?

   She stood next to him, and slowly uncovered her face with hands. (Y/N) saw beautiful girl with white face. Girl had crazy smile on face, and hugged him tightly.

(Y/N): S-Samara? It, is you?

   Samara only nod to his body, and forced him to lay on his bed. He blushed like tomato, and she sat on his stomach. Her hair was now covering his upper body.

Samara: I killed everyone for you my (Y/N), all of that bastards. I can't imagine what your parents tried to do with you, my... I'm stupid, we have eternity for talk. Now I want finally to do something that I had in my mind for long time...