53. Protective Cassie Cage x Male Soldier Reader

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color.

(F/D) - Favorite drink.

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was young soldier that just was specializing in the close combat. He even had some nano-gloves that make his punches more powerful than his strength can do. Now he was trying to find some job, after leaving United States army.

(Y/N): I'm really not sure where to search this job... I'm too lazy to search this. Hmm... Who from my family friends will need my help?

   He looked at his smartphone reading names that was there. No, no, no... Haha, sure no. Hmm... This one is interesting, my father old friend. Johnny Cage. I remembered that dad take me one time to their house. I meet there his daughter... Huh, named, named... Cage. Cassie. Yes, she is named Cassie Cage.

(Y/N): Movie stars always need some safeguards, well I can try...

   (Y/N) drank some of his (F/D), and called Johnny Cage thinking if this is worth of his time. Well, I can still go some training or... Sleep.

Johnny: Hello! You just called mighty Johnny Cage!

(Y/N): Uhh. Hello Mr. Cage, I'm son from (L/N) you knew my dad from younger years.

Johnny: (L/N)?! Man, I wanted to meet your father several times, but some things just took out my free time. You are (Y/N), yes? Drop this mr. thing kiddo, just use Johnny...

(Y/N): Yeah. I called you Johnny to ask if you need some safeguard or something like this. I'm soldier of US, and need some work.

Johnny: Soldier huh? That's interesting! Do you remember my daughter? Cassie?

(Y/N): Yeah, we met as kids, but only once.

Johnny: I think she will need bodyguard. I will pay you for this, but first we need to met and spar!

(Y/N): It's not problem, just call me when you will be ready.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

    After Johnny Cage and (Y/N) fight, older man decided that his skill is worth of guarding his daughter Cassie. (Y/N) was just happy that he finally find some job. Johnny called Cassie, and told young man that she will be there shortly.

   Some time pass with (Y/N) and Johnny talking about everything sitting at the table. Then young woman walked to the room instantly looking at (Y/N) with her eyes.

Johnny: Hello Cassie! Do you remember (Y/N)? He is my friend son, you met as kids.

Cassie: Hi dad, and yes I remember you Mr. (L/N).

   She hugged her dad warmly, and after this shook hands with (Y/N). Something in (Y/N) and her snapped with the contact and two of them just looked away. She sat next to (Y/N) and looked at her dad thinking what to say.