183. Yandere Dark Magician Girl x Male Reader

Yu-Gi-Oh! is owned by Kazuki Takahashi.

This was requested by CrestfallenRaven. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(F/N) - Friend name.

Thinking

*****

(Y/N): Yeah! Finally, I have my own rare card with Dark Magician Girl on it!

   Young man was very excited wanting her to be in his deck for soo long. She wasn't too strong card right now, but (Y/N) was very sentimental remembering first time he saw her in some sort of magazine.

   Yeah. He had on her. It was really embarrassing for young man who always thought that blonde haired woman on card was definition of beauty. What I can say more... It's clear that she is hot and cute, because not real. Sadly.

(Y/N): I will need to prepare new tactics with her... I'm so happy to just have her from this booster.

   (Y/N) then saw his female friend from childhood approach him and smiled lightly at her. (F/N) was always close to her and two of them always played together Yu-Gi-Oh with only little competition.

(F/N): Hi (Y/N)! I see you have new cards, show show!

   Slowly she looked at each card from his booster, and lastly at Dark Magician Girl. On the young female face was now smile, because she always teased her friend about having his first crush on this card making him embarrassed.

(Y/N): Aww... You are so mean (F/N). Better show me if you got any better in playing with your deck.

(F/N): I don't know why you always try to avoid this... It's cute in my eyes to have crush on something like picture on card.

   She giggled, but with a quick move of her hand young woman took out her own deck of cards and waved with it in front of his face.

(F/N): Prepare to lose... Dark Magician Girl will not save you this time.

(Y/N): We will see just don't cry when you will lose several times today!

  (Y/N) and his female friend (F/N) never learned that in this moment someone heard all of their words with something new filling this person heart and mind... Oh, his feelings are honest, and this young man is even sad that his... Crush is not alive, and he wouldn't have any chance with her. Funny.

*****

   Young man tried to make a deck  that will be best with his Dark Magician Girl card, but still in his  school was people who beat him, and even laughed seeing him use her

   Young man tried to make a deck that will be best with his Dark Magician Girl card, but still in his school was people who beat him, and even laughed seeing him use her. Inside he was always sad, and with anger tried to defend her.

   (Y/N) knew that this is not normal for him to act like she would be living person, but still his crush on her was enough to force him do it. Hmmm... Another week and I don't saw (F/N) in school. Weird. I will need to visit her house later, maybe she is sick.

   At this moment young man doesn't know that everything what he did and felt was known by Dark Magician Girl. This isn't just a normal game my beloved, and you will learn everything tonight ~ At least no one will distract you from confessing feelings towards me.

   Dark Magician Girl was powerful enough to use her magic, and get out from her card for some time at nights, and it was her who was responsible for (F/N) disappearance. Everytime when she walked out from her master house later woman decided to hug him in her sleep with a big smile, and kiss lightly his cheek with promise of something more in her mind.

   She loved everything in him, and his honest feelings were making her go crazy sometimes... That's why no one would ever find anything from (F/N) or her family body. Hehe... That whore even in her last words wanted to take my master from me... Unforgivable. No one can have (Y/N). He is all mine.

   Her mind created various ideas how their life would go with everything prepared from wedding to honeymoon... I don't want to spoil how 'equipped' my master is, but for sure I wouldn't be disappointed.

   Right now she was waiting in her card while (Y/N) was walking back from school to his house, and patiently decided to start her actions tonight. He had his deck in jacket pocket, and Dark Magician Girl could hear his heartbeat.

Mom: Hello son, did you found yourself girlfriend or still admiring this picture?

(Y/N): Mom! I'm just... Impressed how author created her on card.

Mom: Fine, just remember to do schoolwork before having free time.

(Y/N): Yeah...

   Some time passed with young man being little tired after doing what he needed to next day in school, and now laid on his bed. (Y/N) took out his deck, and slowly placed each of his cards on the blanket with various thoughts how he could make his tactic better.

(Y/N): It would be too easy for me to just... Not use my Dark Magician Girl...

   When he said these words from her card flashed, and young man needed to cover his eyes with the hand. Then... (Y/N) almost shouted not believing his eyes, but Dark Magician Girl soft hand covered his mouth making him blush tomato red.

Dark Magician Girl: I'm soo happy to see you master! Finally, we will be together!

   His eyes widened not knowing how this was possible for her to be really here, and even in his mind was thought that maybe he is sleeping and everything is a dream. The young woman in meantime uncovered his mouth and placed her delicate hand on her master hand.

Dark Magician Girl: For everything you said and thought you will be rewarded tonight ~ Don't worry we will have enough time for several rounds.

(Y/N): Huh? Rounds? I will play versus you?

   She giggled closing her eyes, and then (Y/N) eyes focused on her big breasts now clear in front of him. He gulped never being this close to a girl hot, and perfect in his eyes like her.

Dark Magician Girl: You are funny master ~ Ahh, yeah. I almost forgot about something....

   Suddenly her smile disappeared and (Y/N) felt shivers seeing how he changed in one second to look evil, and scary.

Dark Magician Girl: From now there will be some rules between us honey... Most important things. Never. Try. To. Cheat. On. Me.

   With each word from her mouth, her head was closed to his, and in the end he felt her hot breath on his skin. Slowly young man nodded not wanting to make his crush angry. Instantly she again changed back to a happy looking woman with a big smile.

Dark Magician Girl: Perfect! Now we can start my master ~

   (Y/N) wanted to ask her about what they will start, but before he could say anything Dark Magician Girl captured his lips in hot, passionate kiss and young man closed his eyes feeling happiness like never.